XVIII. Watch

Danny POV

Forgot....nope..............*ring*........still night.....turn...*ring*......F**K

"Hello?"

"Mr. Sleepyhead are you forgetting our job today." 

"Ciel if you don't hang up right now, I'll punch you."

He laugh on the other line, "Yes, Boss. We have to get this done before night hit."

"Whatever sure,  am coming to get you." 

"Get me at the park."

"I would ask why the hell you at the park this early, but I have no time for it. I will really blow your head out if you call me Boss again."

I hang up the phone and roll myself out of bed. I wasn't tired, I just don't feel like moving today. Just that day my mind want to rude and anyone who comes in my way get shot. The energy of actually killing with my hand today is rare. Just shoot and ask question later. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Nice shower, clean up, put on my outfit for the day, eat something. I got some coffee on my way out. I open the door and head to my car. 

 I was not so far from the park. I was there within seconds. I park my car in the parking lot and got out. I was walking around looking for Ciel, no one in sight until I saw a hobo looking dude, I knew it was Ciel. This guy have money, but he doesn't show it or anything. He had a drink in his hand and was drinking it. It is too f**king early to be drinking soda, but not my problem. I walk closer to him and he turn around. He wave to me with the can still in his head. I shook my head and went to him. What the hell is he on?

 What the hell is he on?

"Good morning, Boss." He told me with a smile. I don't think this dude understand English so let me help him understand. I punch him so hard that he fall  backwards over the stone wall and landed in the grass. I look over the wall and his soda was all gone. 

"I told you call me Boss again and I'll punch you." He laugh and got himself up. 

"Whatever you say Bo..Dan." I look at him like he can't really try me in this mood, I would shoot him and carry him to the hospital saying that he was playing with the gun and shoot himself. 

I turn around and walk to my car, he just follow me from behind. I kick me in my a**  and I stop and turn. He was laughing and I point the gun to his chest and was like try me. He was still laughing like a psycho. I put my gun away and just continue walking. A gun bullet can't help his soul, it's already somewhere in stupidity. We have business to attend to, so let's start it have to be done before night time. 

We got in and drove off. He was getting hungry while driving, so we stop someplace and got some food. He was going to open the food in the car and I just turn to him and shook my head. You not eating in this f**king car, I don't see why he think he can. He slowly wrap it back up and just waited until we get there to eat. We was driving for a while and outside was quite nice. Wasn't too cold, just right.