"Well, they brought us back to their place. You passed out and there were infected. We had no choice." He sighs. "We're leaving once you're healed. I can't have you running away from infected with a head wound and the possibility of you passing out again." 

"Oh," I say. "Who's the guys that brought us here?"

"The jackass's name is Robbie I believe. The other's is Scooter. I met Robbie's wife last night. Linda, she helped stitch you up."

I bring my fingers back to my forehead to feel the stitches. 

"Are there any others?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I haven't met them yet."

Suddenly, I feel a wave of dizziness overcome my body. I reach out to the bed and climb on it. I cover myself with the blanket and rest my head on one of the ugly rooster pillows. 

"Woah. Are you okay?" Cameron asks.

"I don't know," I say and hold my head with my hands. 

Cameron stands up off the floor. The blanket he was using slides off his abdomen and falls to the ground. He's in his underwear as well. His boxers are blue and the waistband of them stops just before his happy trail ends. I try not to look for too long, but something keeps my eyes fixed on him. The middle of his boxers sticks out straight. I know exactly what's happening and I can't help but start to chuckle. 

"Excited to see me or something?" I say and point down at his crotch. 

With wide eyes, Cameron looks down at himself. His hands quickly block my view of him and his cheeks blush with embarrassment. "No! This happens every morning." 

"Sure," I tease. 

Cameron picks the blanket off the floor and wraps it around his body. He sighs, "Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not." I laugh. "I'm just teasing you." 

Cameron rolls his eyes. He sits on the edge of the bed. "Happily changing the subject, how's your head?" 

"It hurts but it's nothing I can't handle," I say. 

Cameron scoots closer. "Let me look at it." His fingers touch the skin around the area lightly.

"Be careful," I say.

His face gets closer to mine. "I will. Don't worry." 

I can feel his breathing on my skin. With nowhere else to look, I find myself studying his face. There's stubble coming in on his jaw and chin. The hair is dark and it makes him look way older than he is. His eyes are aqua blue. I've always been jealous of his eyes. For a guy, his eyelashes are extremely long. They compliment his eye shape. I watch as they move when he blinks. He touches one of my stitches and I flinch back a little. 

"Sorry," He says. 

My eyes find themselves at his lips. They look pinker than usual. They're almost a salmon color. The skin looks plump and soft. Kissable, even. I bet kissing them would be amazing. They would probably feel like pillows. Very soft pillows. Instinctively, I move my head closer to his. He notices. His hand drops from my forehead and his blue eyes look down at me. I look up from his lips. I can tell by the look in his eye that he knows I was looking at them. With a slight smile, he licks his lips. 

Does he want to kiss me?

My stomach fills up with butterflies. The heat on my cheeks rises. I bet they're as red as apples. I can feel my heartbeat faster. With the adrenaline increasing in my body, my breathing becomes short but heavier.