BIO: Paint is the brother of Ink Sans. Paint is his nickname. His multiverse given name is InkTale Papyrus. He is the youngest (by only a few years) of the Ink brothers. He is the assistant/mender of AUs. He doesn't prefer helping as much, he would rather be at home maintaining their home. But he does help run the AUs alongside his brother. He is overly protective of his brother. He will do anything to keep Ink save. He may be the youngest but that doesn't prevent him from taking control.

PERSONALITY: Paint doesn't involve as much time to creating like his brother. He is very tidy and mature. He prefers housework and daily chores of life. He is a hard worker and works for praise. He loves Ink a lot, any threat to his brother and he'll kill them. No hesitation. He'll. Kill. Them.

OTHER INFO: ???

Ideas and Concepts
(Will be updated when questions are asked. !SOME OF THE LISTED MAY BE SPOILERS TO THE STORY!) The listed below may or may not be used in the story. This is just ideas that I thought of to be unique.

1) Soul Pairing

When two monsters both grow feelings for each other their souls will interact as one another. For example in battle the souls will near each other and be uncontrollable by the counters. (Built off the term, "Soul Mates") The souls will both have a tinted color glow that both beings have. (Also effects the way monster's... You know... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

2) AU Auras

Each AU represents a different feeling/vibe. Similar to how InkTale has Creativity others have auras around that line.
For example, UnderSwap: Counter Switch, (Since they switch personalities.) UnderFell: Power (Killing; Strength), HorrorTale: Fear (Killing; Twisted), UnderLust: Desire (Love and wants), UnderFresh: Radical ( that one was kinda obvious.) But the list goes on and on...

3) Skeletal Attraction

*Back referencing to when Error saw Ink in Vent* Skeletons would react just the same as we humans would react to if we saw someone nude. Instead of the all judgement we have they just see bones as rare and special. ( I like to think Skeletons are a rare monster species ) When Error saw Ink's exposed bones he couldn't take his eyes away because they were admirable. Kinda like human bodies, certain curves and volumes are beautiful to people. (Although everyone is beautiful) it's just opinions that wager the debate. (It's still hard to explain ;-;)

4) Anti-Void's code

I like to think the Anti-Void's inner code (similar to the root files in Undertale) are read and manageable by Error and the alternate Gasters. (Kinda a spoiler xD) The code would be made like Binary Code. It would only contain 0s and 1s, just like a computer program would contain. Each AU would be like a version of the main file, just different aspects. So the Binary coding would be different as well. So basically the void is an accessible computer hard drive.

5) Monster Love

I like the idea of monsters being very open and acceptant people. Like how Undyne and Alphys almost kissed, everyone was almost fine with it. (Besides Toriel) Monsters don't see any issues with any one you fall in love it. If you're happy, others don't intervene. So if you fall in love with another alternate self, species, or age, it's okay. Monsters are very kind and loving people. (If only human kind were this way :C )

6) How exactly was InkTale created?

Well, this one is based off of @TimePanda001100 's Main idea that they briefly mentioned in their book, Prisoners. During Undertale's first timeline when Chara fell down, and was accepted by the Dreemurs. The era of hope and peace was also the time known as "Creativity" During that time, Monsters had grown pleased and welcomed to have a human in the underground. Chara had made so many happy and inspired that everyone's feelings mended together. The feelings fused and radiated so much, they produced a nearest AU in the dimension. Known in the Void today as InkTale. This would be before Chara and Asriel died. (Huge inspiration by TimePanda. :D Do continue your book, it's amazing. ^w^)

7) More than meets the eye: TIMELINES

As the story progresses I will be going deeper into Error and Ink's back story. They aren't total strangers at first... like I have happened to potray them. That will change ^_^ Because you see, Error didn't spawn from just no where and Fresh (Haha, confirming that our 90's reject will appear in my story.) is on the low radar. The answer... Forgotten or corrupted codes in the multiverse. This can effect the memories and back story to each AU. Including the original UnderTale universe. But this only happens when someone with great knowledge can access the codes. Being a certain mysterious character person we know... But it's not nice to talk about someone who's listening. (This backstory will be long o-o but worth it :D )

Fun Facts

(I'm a huge nerd for fun facts. XD *throws information at you* Enjoy!)

1) Error Code: 588

According to the numeric keypad on your phone. The letters on the keypad that make up 588 spell: LUV (x3 I had to slip that one in there.) The title was actually a work in progress but it just stuck. It seemed unique and different from others. I was worried no one would find my story because of the weird title.

Blue/Blueberry Sans: I will be using Blue as sort of a vessel in the story. What exactly do I mean? Well, Blue is a HUGE SHIPPER! *Wink Wink* He can't help but ship our little Ship ErrorInk. He would act as if I or yourself was in their universe. Promoting the ship and being a fangirl. -3- Yee Blue. Go my blue star child! He will be portrayed on and off as a main character. He eventually will be placed in the Characters section

FAQ:

Have a question unanswered? Just comment below and I'll answer it on this page. :) All questions are encouraged. And will be added to this page section!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*warps back* Whoa. You made it to the end of my endless rambling... I'm so sorry if this was long or a waste of time for some of you. I wanted to better express the story through my eyes. And I'm terribly sorry to say that WattPad is being a real piece of crap. I've tried inserting my sketched but they won't upload. I'm sorry to get your hopes up just to see nothing. You can boo and rant at me all you want
But I still love and care for you all. *Hands you a cookie and hugs you* You are all the best readers and commenters I've ever had. Thank you all, of you!