Chapter 20: Yeh Dosti!

Yar milte hai pyar milte hai

Hamko yarro nasib se

Ek duje ki adate bante dil ko chute karib se

(friendship and love for her was given to her by fate. it was like a habit for all of them and this touches her heart very much)

Har hassi be aansu pe de de jo pehra

Ek din kyu chale hain jate chod ke tanha

(FAB5 was confused as to why she was talking about friendship all of a sudden. Even though they couldn't understand the reason as to why she was singing, there tune and her voice didn't allow it to make any difference)

Yeh dosti..... milti nasib se

Yeh dosti....milti nasib se

Yeh dosti.... milti nasib se

Yeh dosti.... najuk hain narm hain

Yeh dosti.... yaaro ka karm hain

(They could feel pain in her voice. Pain which she was holding for days, moths or maybe years. But even in this voice there was something soothing. Her voice, the tune, it made the song beautiful even when it had a very sad meaning)

Ooooo....

Dosti Ankh se chalak ti hain

Jab Ban ke Paani

Har kisi bund me jalkti hain

Koyi kahaani

(Her friendship with them had started with pain, sorrow. But even then the sorrow was removed by them. They made her smiling like when she was with her brother. But things changed)

Zindgi ke rasto pe hote kitne male

Dosto ke khone ka bhi hota hain phir khel

(She lost them or I must say they threw her out of their lives. They cheated her, they made back to the same arrogant and hard- hearted person she is now.)

Yeh dosti....karti hain ankh num

Yeh dosti.... deti hain khub gum

Yeh dosti.... milti hain nasib se

Yeh dosti.... khilti hain nasib se

(Her friendship still makes her eyes wet, it gives her a lot of pain, it makes her hate people for no valid reason, it makes her thick as brick)

Hota kya fasla pucha karta hu main khudse

dur hain log jo sach main hain kya dur mujse

(Why does people she always love go away from her? Are they really away from her or is it her belief that they are away from her.)

Dil ki jebo main hain sikee jiski batton ke

Pass hain wo phir kahi bhi betha hu chupke

(She has lot of memories of them. Their talks and laughter are still ringing in her ears. She still feels their presence but they are hiding from her. Why is it always happening with her? Is she that bad or is she a forbidden curse?)

Yeh dosti.... tute bhi ruthke

Yeh dosti.... banti bhi tutke

Yeh dosti.... banti nasib se

Yeh dosti.... chalti nasib se.

(This friendship of her started with a heartbreak and ended also the same way. It was started by destiny and is still going they way the destiny has planned)