Chapter 36: Love On the Wings!

Cabir ran off to the room leaving Manik and Nandini laughing at him. Now it was Nandini's turn.

Manik (smirking): let's change this game a bit for you.

Nandini (confused): okay??? And what is the change in the game.

Manik went and sat on her bed and pushed his hands back and gripped them on the mattress and uttered something which he thought would shock her.

Manik: First of all you won't do push-up's but stand or sit as you wish. And for every wrong answer you would pull out a piece of cloth for your body.

Nandini (smirking): not bad Mr. Malhotra, but let me add something more to it. For every right answer you would step 2 steps towards me and for every 4th step you would remove one cloth from your body. What's say?

Manik (shocked but smirked): not bad... So let's start the game.

Nandini: come and sit on my sofa facing me.

They went and sat on the sofa, facing one another. Manik took out his phone and went through a few questions and looked at her with a smirk.

Manik: Let's see if you can answer this. What has roots that nobody sees, are taller than trees. Up, up, up they go and yet never grow?

Nandini (think for a while): Mountains?

Manik stood up disappointedly and took 2 steps towards her.

Manik: right answer. Next question. An archaeologist digs up two bodies. He immediately says that they are Adam and Eve. How can he tell that they are Adam and Eve?

Nandini removed her shirt slowly and looked at him. Manik smirked at her which she ignored.

Nandini: fortunately for you I don't know the answer but what is the answer?

Manik: They did not have belly buttons as they were created! Next question. I can't be seen, I can't be touched. When you see me you can't have me forever. I can give you anything you want, but when I'm gone everything is normal again. What am I?

Nandini (excitedly): I know this, I know this. The answer is dream.

Manik moved two steps forward and took his shirt off. Nandini scanned him from top to bottom like a lost puppy which got Manik to smirk.

Manik: someone is checking me out. Am I that hot that you can't resist me?

Nandini (showed a sorry face to him): no my dear kid, I was thinking something else. I have seen many boys in this world, American's, Britain's and many others. But boy ugly as you I have never seen in my entire life. What a pity for you right.

Manik (angrily): you wait and watch, I will make you blurter out hot from your mouth, you bitch.

Nandini: oh Manik don't you be so mean. See I am saying that you are hot. Okay, my dear friend.

Manik (glaring at her): If you throw me out the window will leave a greiving wife. But if you bring back in the door, you will see someone giving life.

Nandini: The letter n. If you take n away from window you get widow and if you put n in door you get donor.

Manik: Right answer. The next question. Twelve pears hanging high, twelve men passing by. Each took a pear and left eleven hanging there. How can this be?

Nandini: Each is a man's name!!

Manik: right answer. Next question. What hears everything, but has no ears, talks, but has no mouth.

Nandini (smiled widely): The Wind

Manik (grumpily): right answer. Next question. A women had two sons. They were born on the same year and the same Day and the same Hour, but they are not twins. How can this be?