Chapter 66: Her Reality

Yuvraj, Neyonika and Cabir were talking to the police.

Police: How did you get to know about her location sir?

Yuvraj: My wife had told me about it so we came as soon as possible.

Cabir: Accha, so my dear mom, how did you get to know about Nandini?

Neyonika (nervous): Who, I got a phone call that Nandini was kidnapped by someone and they would kill her so I told Yuvraj as soon as I cut the call.

Police: How did this person contact you ma'am?

Neyonika: Through my phone.

Yuvraj: Then it would be easy to track the person.

Neyonika: NO!!

Cabir: Why is there any problem or are you part of that problem.

Neyonika: What rubbish are you talking?

Cabir: I am just asking. If you have the number then give it to them.

Neyonika: No I won't.

Yuvraj: Why can't you give them the number?

Neyonika: Do you think the person is a fool to leave any evidence behind to get at them. They aren't that dumb. If they can trap 12 people without anyone noticing, then they can do anything.

Yuvraj: You are right. They can't be that dumb. They would have planned properly before letting you know.

Police: Anyways sir, with whatever information we have we will try our level best.

Yuvraj: I will come with you and complete the other formalities.

Police: Sure sir, do come with us. It was nice to meet you Ma'am and I hope your daughter will get well soon.

With this Yuvraj left with the police officer. Cabir stood beside and whispered into her ears.

Cabir: It seems you know who called you. You might be able to outsmart many but not me. I was the same Cabir back then and even today. Just one word and everyone will know what type of woman you are.

With this Cabir went into Nandini's room.

Neyonika (nervous): I have to do something about this Cabir or he will spoil everything.

WITHIN 2 WEEKS

Nandini had slowly recovered from her injury and was perfectly alright. Everyone started getting ready for their flight to Dubai as TEAM INDIA. Everyone was excited for the event and the place they were going to visit.

And as far as the case was concerned, the police with multiple investigations couldn't find out the culprit. It was believed that they had left the country after the incident.

IN NANDINI'S ROOM

Manik was sitting on Nandini's bed and looking at a sad Nandini searching for a dress

Manik: Accept it Ms. Murthy, you can never look cute. You will always look hot and I have won the bet.

Nandini (angrily): Nandini Murthy doesn't lose any bet and you wait and watch, you will call me cute within 5 minutes.

Manik: Okay then, your time starts now.

A grumpy Nandini took a pair of clothes and rushed into the washroom to change.

Manik (smiling): This girl will never change.

After 5 minutes

Nandini stepped out of the room grumpily and sad. She went and sat beside Manik and hid her face in her hands.

Nandini: You are right Manik, I can never look cute.

Manik stood up and made Nandini to stand along with him.

Manik: Nandini look at me.

Nandini looks at him.

Manik: It's true that the dress makes you look hot but you can make yourself look cute in a very simple way.

Nandini: How?

Manik with his hands broadened her lips.

Manik: By smiling. Do you know that when you smile, you are the cutest in this world? You smile can make people mistaken you for heaven. Any dress is unique when you put on your personal make up, and that personal make up is your smile.

Nandini smiled hearing this.

Nandini: Sometimes I wonder if you were the same Manik I had seen for the first time.

Manik: I have did personalities for different people. And this personality infront of you is exclusive for you.

Nandini smiled.

Cabir: Are the two of you done. We need to leave for the airport in 2 hours or else we will miss the flight. Come on now. And Nandini, Sidharth is waiting down for you. He wants to talk to you personally so get going.

Nandini: Oh, I forgot about it. Tell him I'll be there by 5.

With this Nandini put on light make up and ran down to talk to Sidharth.

Cabir: Come Manik, I need to talk to you with mom and dad about something.

Manik: What is it about?

Cabir: You will get to know about it soon.

With this the two brothers left.

What would Sidharth want to convey to Nandini? What would Cabir want to discuss with the Malhotra's. Stay tuned to know more.

PRECAP: NANDINI AND SIDHARTH TO TALK. CABIR TO TALK TO THE MALHOTRA. SOME SHOCKING DECISION TAKEN BY CABIR.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY UPDATE. I KNOW I BREAK PROMISES BUT I AM TRYING MY LEVEL BEST TO MEET UP WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI