Chapter 61: 9 se 12

IN A ROOM

The Ranging Warriors were discussing things with Sidharth, when Nandini and FAB5 entered the room. Nandini hugged Abhimanyu and was going to sit beside him, when Sidharth pulled her towards his side. Nandini fell on his lap while her eyes were searching answers in Sidharth's eyes. Sidharth's eye on the other hand were glaring at Manik.

Since the time he had arrived he only found Manik lingering around Nandini and he didn't like one bit of this. Of course, love has its problems. While looking at Manik, he gave a peck on Nandini's cheek. Nandini wasn't comfortable with it and it was clearly understood by Manik.

Manik crossed the room and pulled Nandini from Sidharth's grip, to which Sidharth got up in anger.

Manik (angrily): When you do something to someone, you should think if that person is comfortable or not.

Sidharth (angrily): And when you know that something that you think is yours is someone else, then you have no right on it.

Manik: Comfort comes first before rights.

Sidharth: Comforts hinder success.

Aryaman (going to Nandini's side and whispering): Yeh dono apne aap ko prove kar raha hai ki tum unkeliye bane ho. Kisi ka bhi side matlo, warna maut toh zaroor tumhare liye hoga.

Nandini (whispering back): You are not helping.

Cabir (trying to divert the fight): Waise mujhe bahut bhook hai. Who wants to join me?

Navya (Winking at him which shocked Cabir): I would love to.

Mukthi: Me too

Abhimanyu: Add me in.

Alya: Dhruv and I would love to.

Harshad: Even Soha and I wouldn't mind.

Nandini (annoyed): By clearing the room like this, the fight which has raised wouldn't end. And for the two of you (pointing at Manik and Sidharth) if you want to fight over me, then find someone else to do that. I am no ones property. And please grow up.

With this Nandini left the room angrily while leaving the two boys speechless.

OUTSIDE THE ROOM

Nandini attended the call from her dad.

Yuvraj: Hi princess....

Nandini: Hi dad.....

Yuvraj: What happened child, you sound low today. Any problem?

Nandini: Dad I got my friends back along with Sidharth.

Yuvraj: Wow, that's something wonderful to hear. But how is it making you feel so low?

Nandini: You see, Manik and Sidharth are fighting....

Yuvraj: over you??

Nandini: How come you know that?

Yuvraj: You are my daughter. Of course people will fight over my princess, she is that wonderful.

Nandini: Dad, I am serious....

Yuvraj: Okay baba, I'll be serious. Now speak up.

Nandini: I love Sidharth and I know that but there is something that is pulling me away from him and pushing me towards Manik. I really don't know what to do.

Yuvraj: God gave us two gifts: One is CHOICE and the other is CHANCE. The choice of good life and the chance to make it best. Make a choice that you would be happy about and take chances to make it perfect.