Chapter 37: Not The reason For Separation!

NEIL AND RAGINI'S ROOM

Ragini woke up as usual and stood up looking at her husband. He was looking just the same as she had seen her when they first slept together. His hands on hers and her head on his chest. He still looked like a kid while he slept.

So was the look of her son resembling him. She always asked God as to how can someone look just the same as his dad. Sometimes, when Ronit was away for a few days, she would go up to her son's room and admire Manik the most.

But it didn't mean that she near admired Cabir. He was different from all. Of course everyone looked different but still there was something that bothered him always as his face while sleeping always frowned. It was un natural for a child to frown every time he slept.

But in the past few days, there was a change. A change she never thought would ever come her way. But she was happy that it came. She now could feel solace in him. Maybe the girl who had stepped into their tiny family had done magic to the entire family.

Keeping her thoughts aside she went upon towards her son's room to wake them up. It was a big day for them. There were attending an IQ test which they had no knowledge of. She could help them a bit at least so that they wouldn't fail Nandini. She had thought of helping them as soon as they came home. But they never came any sooner. She was waiting in the drawing room for them to come but her waiting had soon come to an end when she got a call from Nandini telling her that she should go and sleep and she would get her sons to sleep.

She entered the room thinking of them sleeping on the bed with their legs entangled and hands on each other as if they would chock each other to death. But to her surprise they weren't in the bed and the bed was looking as if un touched. Even if they had woken up early (un-natural for them to do the same) the bed wouldn't look as if they had never slept at all. Suddenly fright came in her. She screaming out of her lungs now.

Ragini: Neil...... Neil..... Idar ajao.

Neil entered the room, rubbing his eyes. He looked at her and then at the bed and once again at her. He didn't anything un natural so he asked her questioningly.

Neil: tum chilla kyun rahe ho. Abh Manik aur Cabir ne kya kiya. They aren't even here. You simply disturbed my beaty sleep.

Ragini: chup karo... they aren't here, that's what is disturbing. The bed looks un touched but I was clearly told by Nandini that they would come home. Then how an un-touched bed.

Neil: agar chup karana hi tha toh bulaya kyun. Anyways they would....

Neil stopped at his tracks on hearing some voices coming from the balcony. Neil went towards the direction with Ragini at his heels. He pushed open the door and went and stood at the railings with Ragini beside him. Neil smiled on seeing the sight in front of him.

Both the brothers and Nandini were jogging around the garden area and were talking to each other. They were also laughing at something. In between they used to weird things while they were running which actually made Neil and Ragini to laugh. Neil turned towards Ragini who was smiling at the sight right below them.

Neil: I think so you got the answer to your son's whereabouts, Now let's go down and ask that little girl what magic spell did she use to create such a miracle.

Ragini smiled at Neil and the two of them strode out of the balcony hand in hand, and left for the garden.

AT THE GARDEN AREA

Manik, Cabir and Nandini sat down with utter exhaustion. They were sipping water, when they saw two pair of legs in front of them. They scanned from the legs till the faces. It was Neil and Ragini who were standing with anger written on their faces. The three of them gulped up their saliva with fear. Ragini pulled Nandini on her feet angrily and pulled the girl towards her.