Chapter 58: THE GRAND SURPRISE

IN SPACE ACADEMY 

IN ONE OF THE ROOMS

Both Manik and Dhruv were standing of a stool and were putting up few leftover decorations. Alya was the one who was instructing them as to where they should put them.

Alya: Manik.....a little up.....no a little left..... aree a little right baba..... no a little down..... no a little towards the left...

Manik: Alya, fix on something or else you do it.

Alya: Manik, you should know that a woman needs everything to look perfect or else she will start complaining.

Manik: Let me tell you Alya, this definition doesn't suit Nandini at all. She will be happy however it looks. 

Alya: Dhruv..... Make this idiot understand.

Dhruv: Manik just listen to her.

Manik: But...

Dhruv: Manik....

Manik: Okay fine....

Soon the room was set for the grand proposal.

IN ANOTHER ROOM

Mukthi and Cabir entered the room to find the range warrior have a chat while sitting. Abhimanyu was the first one to notice them. He stood up while smiling at them.

Mukthi (attitude): Why did you call us here? What do you want?

Abhimanyu: Have a seat first and then we will come to the point.

Mukthi: No.....

Cabir (while pulling Mukthi's hand): Yes..... Of course.

Mukthi (whispers): But...

Cabir (whispers): I need to know why they did everything and if we be nice we will get to know every bit of the details. Now come with me.

Harshad (whispers to Aryaman): What do you think they are talking about? Will they leave this room?

Aryaman (whispers back): As far as I know them, they aren't going to leave for sure.

Cabir and Mukthi soon sat on the left over seats that were facing the range warriors.

Cabir (smiling): So why are we here?

Aryaman: We need your help.

Mukthi: And what is it?

Soha: We need our Nandini back.

Mukthi: And why should we give you after what you have done to her.

Abhimanyu: SO you have already known about us from her?

Mukthi: Every bit of your witty minds.

Abhimanyu: Then she would have definitely talked about Sidharth.

Cabir: If I am not wrong that would be Nandini's Ex-boyfriend right?

Abhimanyu: He was not only her boyfriend but our best friend. Nandini would have already told you about his death.

Cabir: Yes.

Soha: Then you need to know what had happened after that.

Mukthi: It's very simple you left her life.

Abhimanyu: But we didn't leave her for money. You would have known about Nandini's lost brother.

Cabir: Yes?

Aryaman: Well, he wore a pendent which had a tracking device in it and the moment he wears it, the tracking device would turn on. But he removed it then it would immediately turn off. Nandini had found about this from a piece of paper which was in his room. And from that time she had decided to track him. But this tracking system was very tough so she needed to learn hacking. And so she did. When we were fifteen, we had asked her to execute her hacking skills.

MANANFF: The Enchanted Miseryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें