James imagine

"James.. I..I've got something to tell you..." You stutter as you walk into the living room.

James is slouched against the back of the sofa (couch) watching yet another episode of Friends.

"What is it? Are you okay, Em?" He panicked.

"I'm fine.. It's just... I...I..."

"You what?" He asks.

"I'm p.." James' phone rings, startling us both. He picks it up and answers it.

"Hello. Yes. Sure..... Oh brilliant! That's great news! Thank you! Bye!" James hangs up the phone.

"Emily!! Guess what!!" James says, excited.
"What?"
"I've just been accepted to be signed as a solo artist by Sony Records!! I have a meeting right now to discuss what will be happening!!"
"That's great!" You said before you hugged him. He hugged back and kissed your cheek, grabbed his stuff and ran out the door on cloud nine. He drove off to the meeting.

You truly were happy for James but you were also eager to tell him your news, desperately, and you weren't sure how he was going to react to it.

You got the positive test out of your bedside table where you had hidden it from James and washed it before you placed it in an old necklace box. You then loosely tied a red ribbon around the box and put it on the coffee table in the lounge.

About three long hours later, James returned home, happy as ever.
"So Em, I spoke to loads of musicians today also signed by Sony like Ed Sheeran and Zayn Malik! Both guys are so down to earth. They even asked about you. I obviously told them the truth about you being beautiful and gorgeous and it made me realise something..."
"...what?" You say.
"It made me realise that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I've never been more proud to show you off to the world and basically what I'm asking, is... Will you marry me?"
You stood in shock, unable to speak. He showed you the gorgeous diamond ring which was placed delicately in a velvety red box.
"Yes!" You shout, tears streaming down your face as he stood up and kissed you gently on the lips.
"I have to go tell the boys..." He said and ran off.
"No, James, wait!" You shout and he stops in his tracks and turns around to face you.

"You know I was trying to tell you something earlier but then you got interrupted by your phone call and then you were excited and then proposed to me... Well the thing is... I'm pregnant, James."

"W-what? Are you serious?" He asked.

You couldn't tell if he was happy or not but he was probably just confused.

"Yeah. About 2 weeks." You say.

Now it was James' turn to cry. He cried and cried and cried before he ran over to you engulfing you in a giant bear hug.

"I love you so fucking much, Emily." He says.

"I love you James." You say before he kisses you hungrily on the lips.

You finally pull apart and both go and tell the Stereo Kicks boys.

You also tell Ben Haenow who now has a son of his own with his fiancée. He gives you great tips on how to look after the little ones properly.

Meanwhile, Barclay was still with his girlfriend, they were on and off a lot. Reece was single still, focusing on his band with Blake and George, Charlie had a girlfriend and was still in Over Atlantic who were soon about to tour Europe. Tom and Dani were recently wedded. Chris and Lauren were now living together in Ireland. Jake was set to tour the world with his girlfriend, Lucy, who used to be his best friend and still is and Casey and Betsy had a beautiful girl called Macie and were also expecting another baby.

However, it wasn't all lovey-dovey... Parisa who used to be in Only The Young tried to keep splitting you and James up. But after about 6 months of trying, she was forced to give up. She's now dating Charlie George and Mikey Bromley (is that his name?) was still single.