Imagine with James for Laura

Cute imagine for FrimousseGraham with James!!

Yesterday, you and James got drunk in a club. Things ended in an argument, due to the intake of the alcohol. You woke up and rolled over. James wasn't there, as you expected. 

You tried to sit up but a huge hangover took over your head. You lay back down and try to sleep more.

You feel a pair of lips on your cheek and you open your eyes only to be blinded by the lights. You squint your eyes and see James stood there with a bouquet of your favourite flowers.

"I'm so sorry Laura. I was a jerk." He whispers.

He lays the flowers on the end of the bed gently and sits next to you, stroking your hair out of your eyes. 

"Here." He says as he hands you a bottle of water and some paracetamols.

"Thanks." You whisper as you pop two pills and wash it down with the water. 

"There's no rush to get out of bed." James says as he continues stroking your hair.

You eventually got out of bed and James made you breakfast and your favourite hot beverage (tea, coffee etc). 

After you felt a bit better, you got this outfit on and went on a cute picnic date with James. 

You walked to your local park and saw fairy lights hung loosely around trees with a blanket in the middle

You walked to your local park and saw fairy lights hung loosely around trees with a blanket in the middle. On each corner of the blanket were small tealights. In the middle of the blankets were strawberries.

"You did all this for me, James?" You smiled, through happy tears.

He nods whilst smiling.

You hug him tightly before you hold his hand and walk to the blanket with him, sitting on it.

He dipped a strawberry in some chocolate which was melting down the chocolate fountain before feeding it to you. You took a bite and giggled as you chewed the strawberry. James took a bite from the strawberry and swallowed it too.

He dipped the whole strawberry in chocolate this time and took one end of the strawberry in his mouth before coming close to you

He dipped the whole strawberry in chocolate this time and took one end of the strawberry in his mouth before coming close to you. You bit the other side of the strawberry and giggled again. He pulled you towards him and gave you a cute kiss. 

"I love you Laura. I really do." He says.

"I love you too, James." You reply as you share another kiss. 

Things get heated on the blanket and you end up laying in each others arms staring into the night sky and the stars. 

The candles soon burn out and you both pack everything away together and head back home, hands intertwined.

****

OK its so flipping bad!! Im so sorry! Mind went completely blank! Hope you like anyway FrimousseGraham. Hope it was cute enough xx