Tom Imagine (SMUT)

Your best friend, Tom was off to tour the next morning in Canada and you weren't ready for him to leave you, let alone England, yet.

You had a baby with Tom but nobody knew it was his, except Tom and his dad, Stephen. It was a beautiful baby boy called Tyler. He had beautiful blue eyes like yours and was adorable!!

Everyone just thought you and Tom were only friends and that Tyler was a friend from college's child, which was partly true because you did meet Tom in college. You put Tyler to bed before kissing his forehead and quietly shutting the bedroom door.

"I'm not ready for you too leave yet..." You cry quietly in Tom's arms.

"Me neither. I'm going to miss you Soph..."

"I'm gonna miss you more Tom." You whisper.

"How about me, you, make love? Pretend it's our last time we may see each other..." He says.

"Very subtle, Tomas Mann." You giggle before kissing his slightly parted lips gently. He holds the bottom of your top as he kisses back before ripping it over your head pretty vigorously.

"Let's um, take this upstairs yeah." You whisper and he nods as you lead the way to your room.

You fiddle with the belt he's wearing on his jeans before painfully slowly sliding them down his legs along with his boxers. He does the same to you and unbuckles your bra before throwing it all on the floor. You pinch his bottom gently which causes his breathing to become unsteady and rapid.

"You like that, baby?" You giggle and he nods before sucking on your neck leaving hickeys. He knew exactly where your weak spot was and didn't lose time finding it, which caused a moan to escape your mouth and a flirty smirk to appear on his lips. Not long after, he caressed your breasts before licking each nipple causing you to blush and moan. He pulls away and rips open the condom packet which causes a slight moan to leave your mouth from the time he took to open it. "It's okay baby. I won't leave you." He says as he kisses you loads. After a short amount of time, he doesn't fail to insert it into you. Although this was the third time you'd had sex with Tom, he was quite a gentleman by getting you used to his size before speeding up and finally releasing at the same time you did. He rolled over and laid next to you in bed.

"I know we always have casual sex which I love and I know I'm going on tour tomorrow, but I want to be more than friends with benefits... I want to be able to call you my girlfriend Sophie." He whispers.

"You can, boyfriend, but when you're out we'll let fans know we're just friends. We'll just joke around more, we do anyway." You giggle.

"No I don't mean as a joke. I want you to be my girlfriend, will you go out with me Sophie?" He asks.

"I'd love to." You say as you can't stop smiling.

You both get dressed and sort out your hair and make up (obviously Tom doesn't wear make up but you get what I mean).

"I love you, honestly, I really do. I have since college..." Tom whispers.

"Aww I love you too."