Casey Imagine

It's yours and Casey's 2 year anniversary and you haven't really spoken about plans which upset you since he's usually romantic. The boys call him flirty kick but with you he's just romantic and always has been. You tried to call him all day and haven't heard anything back from him which is strange and you know he was with Tom last night so you phoned Tom and he answered.

"You okay, (Y/N)?"

"Umm yeah, was just curious if you've heard from Casey today?"

"All I know is that he's busy. Sorry, (Y/N)."

"Okay, thanks anyway Tom." You put the phone down.

You start to get tears in your eyes, just thinking that he's forgotten about the fact that it's your anniversary.

You sit on your couch crying quietly until you hear a knock on your front door. You wipe your eyes the best you can and get up and open the door. There is stood your gorgeous boyfriend in a suit carrying a bouquet of an assortment of coloured roses.

As soon as he sees your face and notices you've been crying, he drops the roses and takes you into his arms.

"Y/N, What's wrong gorgeous?" You shake your head.

"It's nothing."

He holds you closer and says:

"It's not nothing if you're in tears so tell me what's wrong please, gorgeous."

You stutter before you tell him.

"I thought you forgot that it's our anniversary."

"Y/N, I could never forget a day like this! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I could never forget anything  about you or us for that matter! I love you, so much!"

You look up towards him and see him smiling at you.

"Now, are we going to the restaurant to get our reservation?"

You gasp.

"What reservation?"

He smiles at you.

"Happy anniversary gorgeous girl. I love you."

"Always the romantic Casey, I love you too." He pecks your lips gently.