James Imagine

Going out clubbing...

You and three of your friends, Jasmine, Brianna and Charlotte were out shopping for clothes for an after-college party when you spotted James from your favourite band, Stereo Kicks.

"OMG Bri, Lottie, Jas... Look who it is!!" You whisper-shouted.

They all turned to look when they spotted James walking over.

"Alright girls?" He said.

"Our friend, (Y/N), here loves you. It's all James this James that with her..." You give her the evils.

"Aww, thanks." He smiles and blushes a little. But why? Surely he's used to these sorts of compliments by now...

"Wanna come clubbing with us?" Brianna says as she twirls some loose hair around her finger. The way she does when she flirts.

"Bri! Ignore my friends, James. Course you don't wanna come clubbing with some weirdo's like us." You say to James.

"Nah, that would be cool. I'll come to your house at say, 7 o'clock?" He says and you smile a little before telling him your address.

Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=166808130 (From left: Yours, Charlotte, Jasmine and Brianna's)

You headed home and all got changed and curled your hair before applying some makeup.

You heard a knock on the door and opened it to see James in a blue shirt and black skinny jeans with some black doc martens.

You all walked off to the club and ordered some cocktails to start off with before going for shots.

You and James competed against each other with 'who could down 8 shots the quickest.' 

"Ready... Steady... Go." Brianna shouted.

Your heart was pounding so hard out your chest as you downed your first vodka shot before going onto your second, third and fourth before you finally got to your sixth when James shouted 'done'.

You sipped the last two and got off the stall before heading to the dance floor in your drunk state. You were only 18 so you hadn't got this drunk before.

James came over to you placing his hands on your hips from behind and kissing your cheek causing you to giggle and then hiccup.

"I need the loo." You said as you headed off to the toilet.

James follows you and heads into the same cubicle, but you didn't care because he's all you ever wanted and plus you were so drunk you didn't know what you were doing. You made out with him forgetting you needed the toilet and then began to undress one another.

*Skip the sex*

"We should probably be going. It's 1am." James whispers and you head out the toilets together, obviously after dressing and fixing your hair and make up.

You search the club for the girls and see Brianna downing shots with some guy, Charlotte was dancing with some guy and Jasmine was nowhere to be seen but knowing her she would be making out somewhere.

"Brianna, you seen Jasmine anywhere?" You ask her, holding hands with James.

She was so drunk she just laughed. "Jasmine is getting hanky de panky in the toilets with Jake Simmies from Stereo Dicks." She was obviously hammered.

"Jake Simmies? Stereo Dicks?" You question and she laughs, more a cackle than a laugh though, before downing more drinks.

"What shall we do, Graham? Shall we find Jake and Jasmine or head home?" You had suddenly become a little more sober, well, sensible.

"Um, well you've got her number so let's head home and text her if she's not home by about 5am."

"Yeah good idea." You say and peck his lips before walking home holding his hand. You lay on your bed with James and continue making out.

Finally, at 3am you hear a loud bang and drunk singing and automatically know it's the girls.

"You're gonna hear me roaaaar" Brianna shout/sings badly.

"We're just ordinary people we don't know which way to go we're ordinary people maybe we should take it slow..." Jake screams.

"Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on!!" Jasmine shouts.

"UGH SHUT UP I HAVE A HEADACHE!" Charlotte yells.

You and James giggle quietly before continuing your kissing session.