You fight

James

You two always had split personalities. Whenever you properly argued, it would quickly turn into a violent fight. Luckily, it didn't happen very often. One day, you had a fight resulting in you slapping him and him storming out. 

Charlie

You two were 'goals' which means you had the relationship everyone wanted. You never fought, you had disagreements but nothing too serious. You always would play fight together which would end in cuddles and gentle kisses on the sofa or in bed, nothing else.

Jake

One day, you caught Jake texting flirty messages to his ex so you two had a fight. But he retaliated and apologised and you soon forgave him.

Barclay

You and Barclay often fought because of your child. He would always complain if the child misbehaved and blamed it on your parenting. But, he apologised later on.

Tom

"Who is she?" You shouted at Tom. 

You saw some red lacy thongs in yours and Tom's bedroom.

"It's nothing, God. Stop being so over dramatic all the time." Tom shouted.

"It's not nothing. Who's do these belong to?"

"I dunno, Ann Summers?" He joked and for once, you didn't smile at one of his crappy jokes.

"Look, (Y/N). They're my mums. I promise. I put my jeans in the washing with her stuff and one of her pants got in the pocket and I noticed it whilst getting dressed in our room, so I got it out and threw it on the floor. I didn't think anything more of it. I'm sorry I've upset you."

"And how am I supposed to believe a word that comes out of your mouth?!" You say.

"Just trust me..." He steps closer to you before gently kissing you, biting on your bottom lip gently.

"...Please." He whispers and you smile.

Reece

He kept on accidentally calling you Anais, his ex, which got you annoyed.

Chris

He doesn't really fight with you, except it annoys you when he doesn't wash his plate and stuff.

Casey

He always flirts with girls meaningless without meaning to hurt your feelings which makes you very jealous and want to fight the girls. Sometimes you do fight them, but he would always tell you how much he loves you.