Long James Imagine!!!

Imagine...you and James have been dating a while now. You were engaged and 8 months pregnant with your first child.

Suddenly your waters burst and you are rushed to hospital. You give birth to a girl and decide to call her Chloe. Chloe Louise Graham.
She's a very healthy baby girl with a bright future ahead of her. She had the eyes and lips of James but the nose and hair of you.

Paula and David, James' parents, came over to see Chloe and Paula wanted to hold her, so you let her.

Months later, you settle in the house you and James moved into together with Chloe.

You feed Chloe before putting her to bed before you and James share a pizza.

You bin all your rubbish (if you're American it's litter) before you share a sweet but passionate kiss which you didn't really do whilst you were pregnant.

Things get a little heated and you take things upstairs to your bedroom. James puts a condom on to ensure you don't have anymore Chloe's running around anytime soon.

You fall asleep.

You wake up at 11am and go and check on Chloe, wondering why she didn't wake you up in the night.

She isn't there.

CHLOE HAD EITHER LEARNT TO WALK AT LESS THAN A DAY OLD WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY OR SOMEONE'S STOLEN HER!!

You searched the house top to bottom with James and finally came to the conclusion she wasn't there but the door was unlocked all night.

You put a dressing gown on and walk around the street searching for her and knocking on every door.

"I hate to say this but I think I know where Chloe could be..." James says after about two hours of searching.

He puts a top and black skinny jeans on with some white converse shoes & you get washed and dressed and brush your teeth too before he starts up the car's ignition.

He then drives to an old looking house before getting out and so do you. He locks the car and knocks on the door of the house.

A youngish blonde girl opens the door wearing a crop top and denim hot pants.

"Where's our baby?" James shouts.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." She says and James barges past her into the house and so do you.

You hear a baby cry and walk towards the cry until it stops.

You find your baby in a baby pink baby grow and wrapped in a small white blanket. You pick her up and rock her to soothe her before you head back outside with her.

You reach the bottom stair and turn around to see James had pinned his ex up against the wall with his lips pressed against hers.

*******
Oooh cliff hanger!!! Part 2 or nah?