James Imagine Part 1

(James obvs, because James is bae)

You have been best friends with James for as long as you can remember, but you've secretly started to date. You've kept it from everyone: paparazzi, your parents and even the boys. That has been the hardest thing, keeping it from the boys. Tom has a suspicion but James told him he was, of course, mistaken.

After all the years you two have been best friends you've stayed in his home and he's stayed in yours so your parents have never had any suspicion.

You were staying in James' tonight, but for the first time his parents were going to be there. You made your way to his not taking anything since you have clothes and pyjamas in his you stay every week so you both agreed to leave them there. When you get there, you smile when he opens the door and pulls you in and pecks your lips being careful to make sure no one sees and then pulls you straight upstairs to his room.

He closes his door as you walk in and he kisses your lips gently keeping one hand on your cheek. When you pull away, he smiles down at you while you smile at him. "Hey to you too." He chuckles and the two of you get comfy in bed.

You start to talk about when you should tell the boys and he cuts you off, kissing your lips gently but pulls you so you're sitting on his lap facing him still kissing you.

Getting slightly more heated he pulls you closer, his hands roaming around your back and over your bum both getting caught up in it until you hear, "Jame-", Paula, James' mum walks in and catches you making out. You and James pull away and you hide your face into his neck while he speaks to his mum.

"We decided we'd give us a try. We've been so close for so long and we both wanted more to come out of it mum, I love (Y/N) more than I've ever let on. She means the world to me, please tell me you're okay with this, we're sorry for keeping it from you."

You look over your shoulder to see her smiling widely. She replies: " I've been waiting for this to finally happen! You two are perfect together! I love the pair of you, of course I'm okay with it. Does anyone else know?"

James shakes his head. Paula looks over at you both and says: "I'll keep it a secret until you're ready to go public but please tell the boys and your parents, (Your nickname), they'll support you."

You nod towards her and look at James then say: "We'll tell them tomorrow." James nods agreeing. Paula smiles and says: "I'm glad. I'll leave you two to it." You and James laugh. "Thanks for that." As Paula closes the door, James looks at you and chuckles but then becomes serious.

"I'm in love with you (Y/N)."

You smile at him.

"I love you James. I'm glad we decided to give us a try."

With that, you lean in and connect your lips with his.