• Prologue • The Howells

Brace yourselves for spelling errors. I'm fifteen now and I know how to fucking spell I'm just not up for reading through this shit show and correcting it right now, and I don't have the time. I might do editing over the summer when I'm no longer in school and my life isn't a hectic mess of rehearsals and homework. I still like to think this is a decent story line when you look past the spelling errors. Thank youuu!

{story first published in July 20th 2016}

Prologue

"No father you can't!" I fight back. My father is banishing me from the under realms. He is the emperor of it all. Werewolves, ghosts, the undead, you name it. We are the Howells. We are vampires and we rule over the under realms.

The under realms where there's always a moon and everyone's always in pain and evryone bows down to my father, king James.

"Son you must marry a princess to become your queen, otherwise you must leave and never return." My father hisses at me from the throne.

I whips my sweating hands on my black cape and run my toung along my sharp white fangs. I feel anger bubbling inside me. Sometimes I wish to be a ghost or a werewolf or a zombie but most of all I wish to be human, just like my boyfriend. I have allready given up blood of all types. Vampires for century's have stopped eating human and started eating human blood substitutes like pig or cow, blood has never really been to my likening as it makes me sick to just look at it, probably because my mother was human.

"Dad no, you know what it's like! you said yourself you've fallen In love with a human too!" I say accusingly clenching my fist. This is all unfair i should be aloud love who I want. Even if he's a human boy.

"And your mother was the reason we are stuck in the under realms. Back century's ago we lived above, we saw the stars and breathed clean, fresh air, she was a traitor, she started a war, we are now stuck in the UNDER REALMS." My dad says getting mad. "BUT SON WHEN YOU GET YOUR QUEEN YOU WILL HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE BACK THE ABOVE, YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE POWER YOU HAVE EVER IMAGINED" he says standing up In his throne quickly. I can tell by his voice he is clearly getting mad, I'm sick of people being scared of my father. I'm sick of being scared of him. I shake my head.

"No none of this is fair, I love Phil Lester just like how you loved Anne grey. You know how this feels dad! You know how important this is too me!" I feel tears prick my eyes. My fists are clenched so hard my knuckles are paler then my normal white skin tone.

"What happened to my son?! You were in on my plans just last year, then you met a man! You can't date another man it's wrong! You will not date another man let alone a human." He hisses. I bite my lip to stop myself from fighting him and getting mad. I taste the salty blood flow from my lips and I try and ignore it.

"None of this is fair, I should be aloud to marry who I want, you should not have this power over my life" I hiss biting my lip again and clenching my fists harder.

"Daniel Howell you have 24 hours to think over what you will do, you pick your people or your human boy. Don't make the wrong choice" he says and smoothly whips around and exits the room.

Let's go back to where this whole thing started, one year ago...