4- I'm Sorry.

Beginne am Anfang

"So. . . Lucy, how was your day yesterday?" She said giving me a gentle smile.

"Wasn't so bad." I lied, trying to fucus on my way so I don't hit anyone and start a fight.

"Oh, good to know." She said, looking down on the ground as her smike started to fade away.

"Y-yesterday was boring anyway. . . Good thing you didn't come ha ha!" She gave me a nervous laugh as she tried to look at me.

"Levy is everything alright?" I said as we finally entered the class.

She didn't say anything until we finally reached our seat, put our bags on the table then sat down.

"Yeah of course everything is alright, its just. . ." She stopped, I got worried as I started thinking of what exactly would have happened if I wasn't here, after a while I noticed that everything would be fine, so what's the matter then?

"Y-yeah?" I said, wanting her to continue.

"Lucy we were just. . . Worried about you." Levy said, her nervous smile was gone and replaced with sadness.

"What? Why?" I felt something stabbing my heart, they were. . . Worried about. . . Me?!

"Lu are you kidding me?!" She said as her voice started to break "we. . . We care about you! You. . . You IDIOT!" She screamed in my face as tears start forming in her eyes.

They care about me that much? No one ever cared about me so much, except for Mom of course but. . . It felt different coming from them.

Also, did she just call me. . . Lu. . . ?

I didn't know what to say, all I did was staring at her watery eyes as they kept on forming more and more tears, then one tear fell from her left eye, she ran her palms to her eyes quickly to wipe them away while sniffing uncontrollably.

"Le-levy, I'm. . . I'm sorry." I said, trying to hold her hands to calm her down.

"Its-its OK. . ." She said between sniffs.

The bell rang breaking the sad moment between us.

I gave her the tissue I always have in my pocket to wipe her tears away, she then looked at me and smiled as a thank you, the teacher we had was Gildarts, thank God something to cheer us up after this moment.

The class was boring like always, we had some laughs but 89% of the class was just lessons, everyone was groaning and huffing wishing the class was over already, when the bell finally rang I got my sandwich out of my bag and said "lets go?" To Levy, she nodded, got her food out and walked with me, Erza and Mirajane were already waiting outside, though Mira was looking rather angry than smiling like Erza.

'She really wanna know what happened huh?' I told myself mentally.

Mira then grabbed my wrist and ran to God knows where.

"Mira what the hell!" Erza shouted from behind ad she tried to catch up with Mira.

"Erza I won't feel good until I know what really happened." Mira said still facing forward, her tone was determined as if it was the end of the world.

We finally arrived to the same room we were at after fighting Juvia, Levy was panting heavily while Erza sat down to take a breath from jogging too much after Mira.

"Now Lucy, tell me what happened exactly." She said, stressing on exactly.

"Mira please!" I pleaded "I told you nothing happened so please stop that nonsense!" I shouted, I was already filled up from yesterday and didn't want any pressure anymore.