I rolled my eyes. “Whatever you say. And I don’t even know how I’m going to find him, I deleted his number.” I shrugged. 

Izzy shrugged in response. She grabbed her suitcase and we headed for the exit. I flagged down a taxi and told him where our hotel was. It wasn’t the nicest hotel, but it was decent and it was on the Las Vegas strip, so it was good enough for me. 

The ride to the hotel didn’t take very long. I paid the driver then hauled my luggage out of the car and into the hotel. I walked up to the concierge and told him my name. He gave my room key and then I waited for Izzy. She got her room key and we headed to the elevator. Her room was right next to mine, and there was a door in the middle of our rooms to connect them. 

We put all of our stuff in our room and changed into something more fun for the night. We were going to go to a casino and try our luck, and probably get drunk. I put on my black mini dress and my black stilettos to match. I quickly curled my hair and redid my mascara and eyeliner; I also put on my favorite red lipstick. Izzy was in the same dress as me, only it was red. She left her hair straightened and slipped on her shoes. 

Once she was ready we headed back down to the lobby and walked to the nearest casino. We entered the doors we were blasted with the heat and the strong smell of alcohol. We went to the bar and order a drink. I noticed the looks guys were giving us, and to be honest I thought they might try and rape me. 

I pushed that awkward thought out of my head and downed my drink in record time. I quickly ordered another one, if I was going to make it through this place I was at least gonna have to be buzzed. 

************************************************************************************************************

It’s been about 3 hours now since Izzy and I made to the casino, and we are both hammered. I’m not quite sure what’s happening but I think I’m sitting on some guys lap and watching him play poker. I don’t even know the guys name… I think he told me when I first stumbled my way over here, but I can’t remember what he said. Izzy is across the table sitting on some other guys lap, and she is just giggling like crazy. I don’t know what’s so funny but I’m giggling also. The guy keeps looking up and smiling, giving me an occasional wink. He keeps squeezing my hips and it only makes me giggle harder. I’m probably going to regret this decision in the morning. 

*Zak’s P.O.V*

I can’t get Amaryllis out of my head. She’s just always there. I came to my favorite casino to see if I could find some distractions. I know it’s a horrible thing to do, but if I keep thinking about Amaryllis I’m gonna go crazy. I’m playing black jack right now, and there’s a girl across the table who keeps eyeing me. I shot her my best smile and she giggled. A blush spread across her cheeks.

She was a pretty attractive woman, she had long dark hair, brown eyes, but she was fairly skinny. Unlike Amaryllis, she has curves. Shut up brain! We aren’t supposed to think about her, that was the whole point of tonight. I shook the thought out of my head and tried focusing on the game. I couldn’t though; there were some drunken bitches at one of the poker tables behind me that keep giggling. 

I let out a frustrated sigh; the giggling was really getting on my nerves. I turned around, ready to tell whosever girlfriend that was to make her be quiet. I turned and came to a stop. I stood there with my eyes wide; feeling like the wind was just kicked out of me. Was it really her? It couldn’t be. Why would she be here in Vegas? But that’s her blonde hair and her plump lips that I’ve wanted to kiss for a while now. And those stunning purple eyes, it has to be her. I finally noticed that she was sitting on some guy, she had her arm around his shoulders and he had his hands on her hips. 

He just wanted her body, I could tell by the look on his face. What was she doing?! I started to get angry. Does she know what she’s getting herself into?! Of course she doesn’t, she’s drunk! I marched my way over to her with my hands clenched into fists. I stopped right beside her and she looked up at me, her face held no emotion. 

“Excuse me, can I help you?” The guy she was sitting on asked. 

“Yes actually, I’m here to take back my girlfriend.” I glared at him. 

“She doesn’t have a boyfriend. Do you, babe?” He asked her. She shook her head no, and giggled. 

“Well she does now.” I said and picked her up off his lap. I set her down on her feet behind him. 

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing? She was mine first!” He was standing up now. He wasn’t taller than me, he barely passed my shoulder. I turned to face him fully. My body towering over his, I was much stronger and he noticed that too. He backed down and went to sit at in his chair. 

“Amaryllis, what are you doing here?” I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders. 

“Izzy!” She called over my shoulder. I didn’t even know Izzy was here; I turned around and saw her sitting on some other guys lap. I cursed myself and went and pried her off of his lap. Aaron would’ve killed me if I didn’t; he really has a thing for her. 

I quickly called Aaron and told him the situation. He said he was going to come pick up Izzy. I stood there and waited with them, trying to make sense of what Amaryllis was saying, but it was just drunken babble. 

Aaron showed up 10 minutes later and took Izzy back to his house. It was just me and Amaryllis. I picked her up bridal style and she lazily slung her arms around my neck. The giggling started back up as I carried her to my car. I inhaled her scent, she smelled like vanilla, and it was intoxicating. I set her down next to my car and unlocked the doors. I helped her get in and then made my way over to the driver side. 

“So where’s your hotel?” I asked when I got in. She pointed some direction. I let out a sigh and started the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter! This one is longer because I wasn't quite sure where to end it. So let me know what you think?! Thank you all for reading! I love you guys <3