044

—KSJ
12:14 PM KST

seokjin smiled.

he cracked his knuckles, sighing out of relief as he stretched out his arms. he cracked his neck, rolling his head and tilting it to the side to alleviate the tension in his shoulders. tying a noose around taehyung was hard—he regretted not bringing some of his tranquilizer with him.

"ah, that boy was a pain in the ass," seokjin hissed, grazing the pads of his fingers across the scratches that taehyung made with his fingernails. "hurts like a bitch."

seokjin sighed, walking back to the biggest room there was—the syringe room. he had prepared it especially for yoongi, and it seemed like yoongi got the hint. he peeked through the wood boards, walking through a secret hallway he had constructed from inside the walls a long time ago. this had got to be his favorite group so far that he had brought in for a long time. he sneaked out of the walls, his wary eye looking to see if anybody was around, before nearing the edge of the hole that had taken forever to dig.

"ah, my sweet yoongi," seokjin scoffed, reaching out to touch his skin, which seemed to be coated with crimson paint. "you wanted to live, you wanted to face your fears...i'm proud of you." he paused, wetting his dry lips momentarily. seokjin then reached out a little bit further, closing yoongi's eyelids. "rest in piece."

he wiped his hands on his pants, but the blood stains from visiting jimin a few minutes back had not yet disappeared. he sighed, getting up from a crouched position and stretching his upper body and legs.

he hummed lightly, walking back inside the walls. he had this whole place memorized on the back of his hand, and he peered back inside to see taehyung's body swaying slightly back and forth, limp and lifeless like a broken stem. seokjin scoffed, murmuring, "you didn't even deserve a chance. after all, all you were talking about was how you were going to go out to a party and go clubbing after you got out of here".

a/n ;
i HAVE THIS FINISHED
IN MY DRAFTS BECAUSE
I SPENT ALL DAY YESTERDAY
WRITING LOL && HAPPY
HOLIDAYS YOU GUYSSSSS