028

—KSJ
7:01 AM KST

"kim seokjin. wake up. wake. up."

"w-where..."

"you are so unappreciative towards what life has to offer, seokjin. don't you just wish you'd be asleep forever?"

"well—"

"seokjin, you have many failed suicide attempts. if it didn't work once, don't you think it means something?"

"well, i—"

"you have—well, had—so much to look forward to. you were successful. anybody would kill to be in your place in society. everyone envied you. everyone loved you. but you decided to throw all that away for what? because you were unsatisfied? because you didn't make a hundred on the last exam you took? because you failed once in the streaks of your uncountable successes? a slash against your wrist, your arm—just because you couldn't endure one hardship in life? grow up, seokjin. that's not a reason for suicide, kim seokjin. that's a reason for more attention."

"fuck you. you don't know me. you don't know how much i fucking went through—"

"you may argue that there's more, but tell me. what is the 'more'?"

the voice paused, giving seokjin time to think. he was right. seokjin couldn't think of anything more.

"so petty," the voice scoffed.

"shut up, you—"

"well, seokjin, here is your task; you have one hour to make a decision. in your room, there is a wooden table. there are two pills in a two pill bottles, one in each—they look identical, but they do opposite things. one will kill you, and one won't. choose wisely, seokjin."

"wait—!"

"live or die. you make the decision."

a/n ;
mood killer but i rly
want to write smut