023

—MYG
6:07 AM KST

yoongi's usual laid-back persona had completely vanished from his entire existence as of now; he felt his face go even paler than it already had been—and that wasn't good.

he could feel the blood drain out of his cheeks when he saw that he was trapped in an empty room—he felt slightly suffocated. he wanted to get out of here.

he woke up seated in a wooden chair, and his body was all sweaty and sticky. yoongi was unable to move his arms, which were bound to the chair's arm rests with a plastic restraint. his feet were free, though—but he couldn't try anything.

why? because there was this weird trap attached to his head, and he didn't know what—but it was very heavy, and he could barely breathe.

"min yoongi," a voice greeted him. "good morning."

"fuck you," he spat back. "what have you done with me?"

"well, yoongi. i've put a mechanism on you—one of my favorite inventions. think of it like a reverse bear trap—you have to free yourself from it if you want to live. when you free yourself from those restraints, you will activate the bear trap immediately, and if you do not deactivate it within one minute, it will rip your lower and upper jaw apart, and will kill you on impact. you have two hours to pull that restraint off of your hands, and you have to find a key to unlock that reverse bear trap off of you. how? well, look this way, my dear yoongi."

a small lightbulb above a dark corner of the room lit up, shedding a dim light over the area. yoongi gasped as his heart clenched.

"look familiar, yoongi?"

"you bastard."

"there's only one key to open the device—and it's in the stomach of your dead cellmate—your drug dealer, or should i say, former drug dealer? he won't be dealing for a very long time if you succeed. live or die, yoongi. the choice is yours. you better start now."

—this was actually 
used in the saw movie 
for a drug addict :)