29!

the tea
arihah

"She's a player, she's a player," Manny and I sung along to Kim.

"Who a player?" Colieyon came out back.

"Nah we watching Moesha." Manny answered.

"Oh yeah I remember that episode. Rih can you do Ni hair for me?"

"Sure. What's up big bro?"

"Stressing." He said sitting down on the couch beside us.

"About what?"

"Exams coming up and I been thinking on my decision about living the game. Completely."

"You'll do great on the exams bro. Far as your decision making? You already know what I think about that."

He was good in graphics plus he was going to have his degree soon. He didn't need the fast money.

"Yeah. I'm on good terms with everybody so nobody looking for my head."

"Well that makes it easier. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for my niece."

"I got you sis. Speaking of niece when am I gon' know what imma be a uncle to? I'm ready to buy stuff man."

"In two weeks."

"You tired of being pregnant yet?"

"Uhh.. I don't know. It has its advantages. I can have a excuse for eating a lot and my stomach is a table."

He laughed. "You all baby. Ya' belly ain't even that big."

"True true."

It was Wednesday and soon as I came from school I went to sleep. I woke back up and now I was chilling with Manny.

"I need to do my homework. I'm going to get my books, I'll be back."

Going into my room I picked up my book bag and took out my binder, APUSH notebook, and my folder where I kept all my homework assignments in. I picked up a pen and a pencil walked back out into the living room.

Trey and Dre were at work. Manny had the day off and Colieyon didn't have classes for the next two days so he was chilling here.

I grabbed my phone to text Trey.

Forever: can you get me two slices of 99 cent pizza?

Boy: Yeah anything else?

Forever: I'm out of Fantas

Boy: aight

I started on my APUSH homework first. I was very serious when it came towards my education. I have the opportunity to graduate early and I might just do that.

I want to work in the journalism and media field. Working for magazines such as Ebony, Vibe, or Upscale always caught my attention.

Writing about fashion also caught my interest but hopefully I could do it all. If anybody thought a baby was going to stop me, they thought wrong.