15.

it all goes down
arihah

Waking up I groaned thinking about how tomorrow I will be waking up back in Maryland. I had so much fun here and I don't want it to end.

I checked my messages and social media then I got up. I went to my bathroom and did what I had to do.

Since Dre brought me so many clothes, I barely wore the things I packed so the packing part was already taken care of.

I put on a white tank top with leggings and some mixed matched socks. I put my feet into my light green fur slides that I walk around the house with. It was 10:45 and I knew Dre was going to leave soon so we could avoid a lot of traffic.

I walked out my room and into the kitchen where Manny was. I ignored him and he ignored me. We still weren't talking and that was for two reasons. One was because I hadn't told Dre everything yet and two, because he spiked my berry Fanta. Before they found out I drunk any I already had two full cups. Then I was so gone, I forgot they told me not to drink anymore but I did anyway. It was a crazy night.
++
manny

"Man Dre what you gon' do?" Mike asked.

Arihah was currently standing up on the counter looking for animal crackers. She could fall any minute though and I wasn't about to be the that caught her.

"Rih get down 'fore you fall mamas," Jai said standing behind her.

"How can I fall when I'm always standing up?" She laughed. "You get it?"

"You need to go to sleep," I said

"You look cross-eyed from over here bruh. Blink three times," she said.

Mike busted out laughing. "Nah man, that was funny."

"We have sugar?" She asked.

"Why?" Dre asked.

"Cause I'm trying to make some kool-aid."

"How?"

"You dumb Dre, you really are. All you do is put the water in the pan, add the mix, and the sugar. Already fried up," she clapped her hands.

She was leaning on the cabinets but when she took her hands off, she stumbled and she was gone.