fifty five | article

A PREMIERE TO REMEMBER
04/13/2016

Last night, as many of you Marvel fans will have known, was the Captain America: Civil War world premiere! And, as many of you avid Rilan shippers will have known, it was the beautiful couple's first red-carpet appearance together! Riley James loo...

Last night, as many of you Marvel fans will have known, was the Captain America: Civil War world premiere! And, as many of you avid Rilan shippers will have known, it was the beautiful couple's first red-carpet appearance together! Riley James looked stunning alongside her love, our favourite, Sebastian Stan. The pair could hardly keep their hands off each, and were too enraptured to even notice what was going on. We're very glad to see the big ring, which turns out to be a promise ring.

Miss James herself was very happy and bubbly over the course of the night. She even answered a few questions for us regarding their relationship. We discovered that she met Sebastian by accident, texting him instead of her friend. She also said, and we quote, that it was the "best mistake she'd ever made" before looking up at her blushing boyfriend and laughing. Now if that doesn't make you feel fuzzy inside we don't know what will!