Eavesdropping Part 2

Start from the beginning

Leo: Hey. Come to the bunker ASAP. I have a gift for you. Xoxo💕

You smiled and locked your phone. You put it in your back pocket and grabbed your shoes, slipping them on.

You fixed your hair and straightened out your clothing before walking out the door.

You quietly and quickly walked through the endless and monster infested woods. You made it to the doors of the bunker and typed in the password.

The doors opened and you walked in. You walked over to Leo's room and saw him taking a nap on his couch.

You walked over to his sleeping figure and knelt down beside him. You moved some of his curls out of his face and smiled.

"Leo..." You whispered, in effort to wake him up.

Leo groaned and shifted to his side. The blanket slid off his upper body to reveal his bare chest.

You felt your cheeks heating up and shook him harder. He rolled back to face you and opened one eye.

You were immediately engulfed in a hug by Leo. You hugged back while you blushed even more.

"So, what did you want to give me?" You asked Leo.

"Oh. This.." He pulled a rectangular box out of his pocket and handed it to you.

You took it and stared at him confused. He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and looked away.

"Open it." You heard him mumble.

You opened it and gasped. Inside was a beautiful bronze bracelet with an owl charm and a fire charm.

You jumped into Leo's arms and hugged him tight. He chuckled and hugged back.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"No. I love it." You mumbled in his chest.

"I made it myself. If you press the owl charm, it turns into a dagger. If you press the fire charm, I will appear wherever you are beside you." He said.

"Thank you." You whispered as you put it on and smiled.

Day 4:
You were walking back to your cabin from sword training with Nico. He beat you all of the times except once.

After sword training, you always go back to your cabin to take a shower and change into different clothes.

Everybody knows that you do this, even though you don't tell anybody because you only talk to Leo, Nico, and Annabeth.

You walked into your cabin and set your weapon in their usual spot, which was beside your bed.

You grabbed a water bottle and took a few gulps of water before walking over to your bed to sit down for a minute.

You looked at your bed and then took a second glance. There was an outfit sitting there that wasn't yours.

You walked over to your bed and looked at the pile of new clothes. There was a not on top, so you read it.

Dear (Y/N),
Here's an outfit I got you. I had to pay the Stolls' to sneak out of camp to buy it. I hope you like the tank top and the jeans. You can wear it whenever you want to.
Xoxo,
Leo V.

You picked up the outfit and looked at it. The tank top was a Panic! At The Disco tank and with it was a pair of black skinny jeans.

 You smiled and picked up the outfit before heading to the bathroom to take your shower

You reminded yourself to thank Leo again. You loved everything Leo was getting you, but you were suspicious on why he's doing it.

Day 5:
This was the day that you were going to confront Leo about all the gifts. You just wanted to know his intentions behind giving them.

You were walking to the dining pavilion at the moment when Leo joined your side.

Now was the moment that you have been waiting for ever since yesterday when he gave you the outfit.

You stopped walking, causing him to stop to. He looked at you confused and tilted his head like a puppy.

It took all your will power not to kiss him right then and there for being so gosh darn adorable.

"What wrong?" Leo asked.

"Leo, why are you giving me all these gifts? Not that I don't like them. I really love them, but what's your intention?" You asked.

Leo sighed and looked away from you, a guilty glint shining in his perfect brown eyes. Leo looked back at you and looked right in your eyes.

"(Y/N), I heard you talking to Annabeth about who you liked. I heard that you liked Thomas and me, so I wanted to win your love over him. The reason I'm doing this is because I love you too." Leo said.

"Y-you love me? I accidentally heard you talking to Jason, but only heard the last part. I thought you liked someone else..." You trailed off.

"I actually have one more gift for you. Do you want it?" Leo asked.

"Leo....you didn't have to get me anything at all." You said.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"Fine."

Leo smirked at you with a little mischief in his eyes. You narrowed your eyes suspiciously before returning to normal.

"Close your eyes." Leo said.

You closed your eyes. You didn't know what he was going to do, but you trusted him.

You felt Leo's warm, calloused hands cup your face and rub your cheeks softly.

All of a sudden, you felt warm lips on yours. You melted into the kiss and rested your hands on his chest.

Leo moved his hands to your shoulder blades and hugged you closer to him, deepening the kiss.

You were a blushing mess and so was Leo. You both pulled away for air and you hid your face in his chest.

Leo chuckled and hugged you back. He kissed the top of your forehead while running his fingers through your hair.

You felt his hot breath on your ear and you blushed even more. Leo knew the effects on you and chuckled once more.

"You're cute when you blush." Leo said, his warm breath tickling your ear.

"Shut up."
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Yay!! It's finally done. I was going to do it last night, but I accidentally fell asleep. I'll update again tonight to make up for last night.

Love you guys💕