'But why I should hit him.' Adam asked still confused and she loudly sighed.

'Because ......you are my bodyguard .' Mahia said innocently and Adam shocked looked at her. She  never accepted him as her bodyguard and now she was saying with her own mouth to hit some random guy because he was her bodyguard.

'Come on now.' Mahia said after a while and he come back in his senses. She was about to walked again when he speak up.

'I am your bodyguard not your boyfriend and Also the person you talking must have gone somewhere now.' Adam said and she looked back at him for a while then start smiling.

'Yeah, you are right ......You are so clever.' Mahia shutter  while smiling and Adam just stared at her, he know she was not fully in her controlled at the moment otherwise her being this nice to him is impossible,

'But you... know...he said....my lips are huge. How evil, right?' Mahia said innocently while swing the bottle in the air.

'Do you think my lips are big?' She asked innocently.

'What?' Adam asked shocked whereas she took few step toward him and stand right in front him.

'Look at them, do you think they are big?' Mahia said while pointing toward her lips and Adam was just looking at her on her weird behaviour.

'No............' Adam said unsure while looking at her and she smile then take few more step by closing the distance between them then put arms around his neck and he freeze on his place.

' You are nice.' Mahia said while smiling whereas Adam was just looking at her then quickly moved away her hands and took few steps back to make distance between them.

'I think you need to go home now. You are drunk....wait I will call your driver.' Adam said and took out his phone when she quickly nodded her head in no then pout and quickly walked in his house.

'No I don't want to go.' Mahia said then start looking around.

'Listen You can't stay here.' Adam said and she turned over and looked at him then shrugged her shoulder carelessly and start looking around again.

'You apartment is nice.' She remarked.

'Come on, you need to go home.....You can't be here.' Adam said again and she looked back at him. Adam opened the door and signed her to walked out.

'Okay I will.....But I am hungry. At least give me something to eat first.' Mahia said then walked and sit on sofa while putting alcohol bottle on table whereas Adam loudly sighed then closed the door. Mahia picked up the remote and turn on the television whereas Adam start walking toward Kitchen when he heard her.

'I want to watch Spongebob.' Mahia said and he looked back at her who was looking at her innocently.

'Spongebob......' Adam said and she happily nodded her head in yes.

'Don't you know what Spongebob is?' She asked while widen her eyes as if he have done some kind of sin. Adam was about to speak that he know but she beat him up. She quickly stand up on sofa while holding remote as a mike and start singing.

'Are you ready, kids?

Aye, aye, captain!
I can't hear you!
Aye, aye, captain!
Ooooooooooh

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Absorbent and yellow and pourous is he!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a
fish!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Ready?