Chapter 18

Ellen Pov

     I felt so violated. I was so glad that Ma was here. She made me feel so safe. I woke up with her arms still around me. She smiled lovingly as I continued to press my body against hers.
     "Do you want to call Mom?" Ma looked at me and I nodded. She shifted as she pulled out her cell phone.
"Hey Jane, is everything okay?" I heard Mom speaking on the other end of the line.
"Ellen is in a lot of pain. I want to bring her home. She's right here."
     Ma handed me the phone.
"Mom?" I questioned in the phone.
"Oh Ellen... I was so worried about you. How are you honey?" Mom gently spoke into the phone.
"I've been a lot better. That's for sure." I started to choke on my words, trying not to cry. Ma ran her finger along my face.
"You'll be home soon sweetie, don't think about what's going on right now. Just focus on getting home. Okay?" Mom spoke again and I tried to smile.
"Okay Mom. I love you."
"I love you to honey. I'm glad you are safe now."
     I handed to phone back to Ma as she stood up and left the room for a moment, talking to Mom, who knew nothing about what happened.
...

Jane Pov

     "Hey Maur, it's me again." I said into the phone.
"What happened to her Jane?" Maura sounded extremely concerned.
"She was raped and beaten."
I flatly said. Maura had gone through the same thing, more than once so I knew how she felt.
"Oh." She said stiffly.
"She's in pretty rough shape. She's a trooper though. I want to bring her home but she met this girl and I'm not sure if they are together. She got hurt trying to help the girl, Sadie." I explained to my wife.
"Where's Sadie's parents?"
"On their way. She was in almost the same situation that Ellen was in. She ran away. I was talking to her parents. They are both married wives as well." I laughed before continuing.
"They live in Delaware, so not to far from us."
"So you are waiting for Sadie then?" Maura asked.
"Yes." I responded.
"Okay. I miss you. Leah is at school right now. She told me to tell you she loves you and hopes Ellen is okay."
"Tell her I love her back and that we will be home soon." I smiled.
"Okay Jane, I love you."
"Love you too Maur, bye now."
     I hung up with her and went back with Ellen.
"Do you know how Sadie is doing?" My daughter looked up at me and I smiled.
"Do you want me to go check on her?"
She nodded and I went to check on Sadie. When I walked in, her parents were already here.
"Oh hi, I'm Jane Rizzoli. I spoke on the phone with you." I looked at the women.
     "I'm Jase, and this is Niki. Thank you so much for contacting us." A red haired woman greeted me politely.
I nodded and looked at Sadie.
"Sadie, Ellen wanted to make sure you were okay." I looked at the blonde and she grinned.
"I'm fine thanks." She looked at her parents who raised their eyebrows at the mention of Ellen's name.
"I'm only a few rooms down if you need anything from me." I left the room and went back to my daughter who had fallen asleep again.