Chapter 17

Jane Pov

     I had come back from getting the girls some subs and immediately knew something was wrong.
     "Sadie, where is Ellen?" I looked at the girl's frantic eyes as she pointed to the bathroom across the hall.
"Our pimp...Eric... he came back. H-he took her in there. He has a gun." Sadie's voice was shaky and my heart fell. I went up to the door and tried to sound sophisticated.
     "Excuse me, but there are other people needing the facilities." I did my best to not fall apart and heard a whimper and a loud thud.

He punched her.

     Eric had opened the door and smiled politely at me before I slammed him into a wall.
     "How dare you even allow yourself to do such a horrific thing. Forcing sex on a minor."
     "And who are you?" He glared back into my eyes.
     "Her mother."
     "She had it coming. She didn't listen." He shrugged and I lost it and shoved my shoulder into his body, having him wince in pain.
     A nurse had come and looked at me wide eyed.
"There is a young girl in the bathroom. She needs medical attention right now." She nodded while calling someone for Ellen.
      I took out my extra pair of handcuffs, before taking his weapon off his body.
     "And don't think you aren't getting away with any of this. You are already going to be charged for the sexual and physical assault of the fifteen year old girl, Sadie Flan-Holt." That's already a oretty serious charge. Imagina adding on the rape and assault of Ellen as well? I'm a cop, in case your small brain couldn't figure that out. Don't play me." I cuffed him and used my hand to hold his worthless body against the wall.
     The nurse that had seen me with Eric, had called the police already, as she informed me. I brought him out to the front, where the cops would soon be.
     "Your daughter has a beautiful body, I'm glad I got to indulge myself." The dark haired man slyly grinned. I cringed to myself at the thought, and held my anger in, towards the awful animal that I was holding for the police.
     Thankfully, it wasn't long after her made the disgusting statement that the city's cops showed up, taking him away.
     I sat for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. Ellen was most likely in awful shape and I needed to see her, the issue was, whether I would be able to hold back tears. I was usually a strong person but when it came to my family, my hard shell softened.
     "Umm excuse me?" I took a deep breath, approaching the front desk. The woman looked up at me and I shifted my weight.
     "Can you tell me where they brought my daughter? The dark haired girl?" I asked and the woman nodded, looking through, what rooms the nurses had filed as occupied.
     "You were originally with the blonde known as Sadie?" She looked up again and I nodded.
     "Three rooms down from that room." I nodded in thanks and went to find my daughter. As I entered into the room, my heart broke. Ellen was sleeping lightly, her body, trembling all over.
     "Ellen honey." I went to her bedside and gently weaved my hand through hers.
Her eyes shot open and were raving with fear.
     "El, it's just me. You're okay." I gently spoke and my daughter started to sob lightly. I bent over and wrapped her in a gentle hug. I wasn't sure whether I was allowed to or not, but I climbed into the bed with her, allowing her to compress herself against me, with my arms around her. She seemed to feel safe that way and fell into another sleep after a while.