''I want you to pack your things by five. We are going to Columbia.'' I demanded.

Her eyes popped out from her sockets.

''What? Why?'' She enquired.

I gave her a glare which ofcourse didn't affect her. Only my mom and Melissa never give a f*** about my behaviour.

And i also didn't hurt them either by my words or by my actions.

I knew her since five years and she is like a sister to me.

''We need to attend the meeting at Columbia.'' I stated.

''But why me? You should take your P.A i mean Li...''

I cut her off in the mid sentence.

''I don't want any advice from you. You are coming with me and that is final.''

She rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement.

''Fine. But you will have to pay for it.'' She said crossing her arms.

''What?'' I asked in a shocking voice.

''Yeah you are going to tell me each and everything that is going on between you and Liza.''

''Oh really?'' I smirked. ''Do you really think that i am going to share my personal things with anyone?''

She pouted but then her eyes twinkle.

''Fine then i will also not going to tell you a secret of Liza.'' She smirked and i narrowed my eyes.

''What secret?''

''First you tell me what is going on between you two.'' She asked glaring at me.

''Hmm..nice trick Melissa but you know what i am not going to tell you.'' I smirked and she was still glaring at me.

''Now leave the office and pack your things for a week. And...you don't have to inform her.'' I said gesturing towards Liza's door.

With that i went to the elevator.

******

I was in a hotel room at columbia after visiting a client. I had a late dinner and Melissa was already sleeping in the next room.

It was already one in the morning. I picked up my cell phone and there was a message. Everyone was not having my personal number except for my family and some close friends and...her.

I didn't gave her my number but i was having her number so i texted her to save it at the beginning of her work.

I opened the message.

From: Miss Stubbornb****

I am going home. Bye.

It was recieved at five in the evening which meant she didn't went to my office after her work.

To: Miss Stubbornb****

I will be back in a week.

I have saved her name to Miss Stubbornb**** on the day when i kissed her for the first time and she slapped me across my face.

I didn't know what caused me to reply to her as i hardly give f*** to others' messages.

There was a reply which i was not expecting as i thought she would be sleeping.

Where are you?

I replied instantly.

Columbia.

There was another reply.

Guts of her..

But..you told me not to book your tickets.

Who the f*** gave you the right to ask me questions.

I was thinking whether to reply her or not but my fingers started typing on their own.

Private helicopter.

Why are waiting for her reply so desperately?

There was no reply for almost two minutes.

Is she busy with someone?

Why are you informing me?

Her reply came but i became nervous by reading it.

Sh*t! What should i say now?

But really why am i informing her?

I asked to myself.

Come on James think of something.

You don't have to go to the office for a week.

Yes that was acceptable.

Okay..sir.

Her reply came short and instant.

Is she really busy with someone?

Why did she replied such a short message?

But you do the same thing James..

Fine. But why is she still awake?

Is she wh**ing with someone?

My free hand automaically fisted and i clenched my jaw.

No she can't!

But what if she is like what i thought about her before?

Maybe i shouldn't have come here..

If i was there i would have gone to her apartment to check..

Whoa! Stop it James you are behaving like a stalker.

I looked at the cell phone in my hand and my fingers started typing furiously.

To: Miss Stubbornb****

Where are you? And why are you still awake?

I send it and was waiting for her reply but there was no reply for ten minutes and my blood started boiling.

What is she doing?

I threw the cell phone on the bed and lie down on my back.

Control your anger James...

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my breath.

Just one month..

******
******

I hope you liked it :)