“Huh?”

He chuckled and said “We’re here.”

I stepped out of the car and walked up the steps to the house. I turned around and waved to Louis. Sighing I stepped inside house. Closing the door behind me, I made sure it was locked. My feet ached as I walked up the stairs in heels. I went inside my room and into the bathroom. I washed off my make-up then stripped out my dress. I walked over the closet to find a pair of pajamas. Instead of getting my own, I walked into Tristan’s room and found a big grey shirt. I don’t know why but sleeping in my family members clothing helps me fall asleep easily. I pulled on the grey shirt and out some yoga pants on. I crawled into bed and turned off the light. I tossed and turned thinking about all the event that happened tonight. After thinking about the jade/green. eyed boy, I let sleep take over.

***********

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Tristan.

“Good Morning” I sang.

“Good Morning to you too” He replied laughing.

“Look about yesterday...” He began.

“I should have never left your side. Thank god Harry was there. I don’t know what I would’ve done if something happened to you.” He continued.

“Honestly, it’s fine” I replied.

“Well I want you to come with me to training. Maybe we can teach you some defense skills. Noticing you didn’t have any last night.” He says with a smirk.

Some cousin he is. But his voice held a tone of seriousness to it.

“Finneee” I groaned.

“Be ready in 5”

I went back upstairs to change. I changed in to a sports bra with a sweatshirt over, I put on shorts, and got my purple Nikes out. Tristan was dressed in a plain black tee with basketball shorts and a pair of blue worn out Nikes.

Once we entered the gym, I kept getting glances from guys making me uncomfortable.

“Well let me go get you some boxing gloves and you can begin.”

“But I barely remember the things you taught me when I was younger” I whine.

“That’s why you're going to train” He says in a duh tone.

Tristan left and went over to get boxing gloves. He then started talking to someone and it instantly clicked in my head. It was the same curly hair boy that helped me yesterday; Harry.

Harry’s POV:

I entered the gym and waited for Tristan to come. I hadn’t slept at all last night. I kept thinking about that girl. There was just something about her that made me care.

“What NO!” my conscience screamed at me. “You’re Harry Styles, you don’t give damn about her.” Shaking the thoughts my annoying conscience was telling me, I got the tape bandage for my hands. I slipped on my boxing gloves and noticed Tristan making his way over to me. Then I noticed that girl from last night. What the fuck? Does this girl stalk me or what?

“Styles!” Tristan began. “Just the guy I was looking for."

I raised my eye brows waiting for him to begin.

“I have someone I want you to train. Nothing serious just some defense skills.”

“Okay who?” He pointed to the girl. Great, just when I was starting to forget about her. Looking over Tristan’s shoulder I saw her talking to Louis. Right after he left, we made ourselves to the girl. I have to admit she was very fit.

“Kylie this is Harry. Harry this is Kylie.”

“He’s going to be your trainer.”

She nodded her head.

“Well I’ll leave you guys to it.”

Kylie POV:

While I patiently waited for Tristan to come, I saw Louis making his way over to me.

“KYLIE!!, Hey! What are you doing here?”

“Tristan thought it would be good for me to learn some defense skills so I’m here to get trained” I explained to him rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and responded. “That sounds interesting. Well there’s a barbeque at my place on Saturday. I would love for you to come”

“I would love too”

“Great! See you then! I better go get warming up”

As soon as he left, Tristan and the curly hair boy, whose name happens to be Harry, made there way over to wear I was standing.

“Kylie this is Harry. Harry this is Kylie.” Tristan spoke

“He’s going to be your trainer.” I nodded

“Well I’ll leave you to it.” With that he left me with Harry.

I turned around and walked to where the punching bags were. I turned around to face Harry. The smirk found it ways to his face. Realizing I had basically given him a show of my ass considering my shorts were tight. I rolled my eyes at his immature behavior.

“Lets get started” I huffed. The smirk never leaving his face.