I hurriedly turned around and started walking towards the elevator.

But i stopped and took out my mobile phone.

Before he start getting furious i should inform him that i am going... it is my usual thing to inform him before going as he is my boss..but today i don't have guts to say him goodbye...

I searched his number and texted him.

To: Mr. Whowantsme

I am going home. Bye.

Yup! I have saved his name as Mr. Whowantsme since the first time he said that he wanted me..

There was no reply and even i was not hoping for any.

I knew he don't give a f*** about my messages.

I went directly to the groundfloor instead of the first floor as Ben was not living with me anymore so there was no need of recieving her.

******

I went to my bed and plopped on the mattress. I lie down and took a pillow under my head then picked the mobile from the bedside table and opened the message which i sent to him.

There was no reply. I scrolled down the messages and looked at his messages which he sent when we went to the party last time...

From: Mr. Whowantsme

Go home.

I said GO HOME.

I shivered by remembering that night..i still couldn't believe what he tried to do that night...

I was looking at the screen when it suddenly started vibrating and i dropped it on myself.

Ouch!

It landed on my chin.

I picked it up and saw an unknown number.

''Hello?''

''Hi! Liza its me Diego.''

Oh! Its him but why is he calling me at this night..

sh*t! He is shifting today..i forgot it...

''Are you there Liza?'' He asked a little louder. I could hear the traffic voice.

''Yes...yeah say...''

''Actually i forget your address. I am in a cab now and on the same street but i am unable to remember your building's address.''

''Umm..its the 5th block..''

''Oh thanks i am already there. Bye.''

Before i could say anything he cut the call.

Wow! You know what..i am feeling like crying now...i will feel really awkward to live with him..

Why do you have to told him Ben!!

How will i welcome him? Hey hi Diego please come and i hope you will enjoy living here...living with me?

The doorbell rang and i scooted towards the hall room.

You don't need to be nervous Liz! He is just a man. Think of him like a friend..like Jack then you will not feel comfortable around him.

I took a huge breath and opened the door.

All the advices which i was giving to myself went to the drain as soon as i saw him.

He was raking his hair by one of his hand and the other one was holding a trolley bag. He was wearing a red check shirt with blue jeans and a black leather jacket.