Regards, Hanbin

Hello everyone! I'm sorry it took me along time to post another imagine, I was pretty busy around. Anyway, I realized I haven't made any Hanbin imagines aside from the 'Best friend' which happens to be the very first imagine that I post. So, to make up with my wrongdoing, I decided to make a mini-series of Hanbin's imagine. I'm not sure how many chapters would it be but I hope it's enough to make up for disregarding Hanbin. I'm such a bad person. So yeah, I hope Hanbin's fans out there will be happy. By the way, thank you guys for supporting my imagines. And above all, thanks for always upvoting. You guys are the best. Love yah!!!

-

-

-

-

To my dearest,

Hi!

I know you're surprise receiving this letter from me. It's too random of me to send you one. We've known each other for a long time but we haven't talk to each other before. You see, I always wanted to talk to you but the thing is, I just don't know how to talk to you without embarrassing myself in front of you. I know it sound stupid, but that's the truth. I badly wanted to approach you but whenever I saw you, I feel like all my confidence flew out of the window. So, instead of talking to you and possibly making a fool out of myself in front of you, I decided to write you this letter and write here all of the things I've always wanted to tell you.

You see, I've been crushing on you since the day you killed that freaking flying cockroach when we were in third grade. I'm not sure if you still remember that but I do. I can never forget how you bravely killed that freaking cockroach and save me.

I really like you. Like really really like you. I know it's redundant and you might start to get annoyed by my letter but please bear with me. It's just that I always wanted to tell you about these feelings of mine.

My friends asked me why I like you. Or what is it that you have that makes me like you? Well, if you also wonder about my answer, here are some of the list of the things that makes me like you.

- I like how you smile brightly.

- I like how your eyes widen when you're surprise and fall crescent when you smile.

- I like the sound of your sweet voice

- I like the sound of your laugh

- I like how your nose wrinkles adorably

- I like how red your face when you blush. I t makes me wants to squeeze your squishy face.

- I like how your soft brown hair dances in the air.

- I also like how kind you are.

- I like how honest and considerate you are.

- I like how you help others willingly.

- I like how you care for others.

And the list goes on. But what I really like about you is, you. You being you makes me like you even more. Everything about you attracts me in any possible way and to the level that no one has ever had.

You know, I always think of you. I think of you before I sleep and you're my very first thought in the morning. But above all, I think about you most when I feel sad. Because thinking of you throw all my sadness away.

You might not believe all the things I wrote but please believe it when I write the words 'I like you', because I really do. I wanted to prove to you that my feelings are nothing but true. That I really like you. I want to treat you the way you deserve. Give you everything that I have. And cherish you for life.

I want to hold your hands and never let go. I want to hug you especially when you need my comfort. I want to tell you some lame jokes that Yunhyeong hyung taught me. I'll dance ultra-salsa to entertain you. I want the whole world to know how much I care and love you. I want to kiss your lips and kiss your tears away when you're hurt or sad. I want to be the reason of those beautiful smiles of yours. I want to listen to your rants and dreams. I want to go on a date with you. Watch movies with you and tease you whenever you cry in any touching scenes. I want to laugh with you. Share thoughts with you. Hear your opinion. I want to share secrets with you. Look at the stars with you. Cuddle with you. Fight with you and make up. And above all, I want to love you.

But all those thoughts will only happen if you'll be my girlfriend. So, I want to ask you one question;

Will you be my girlfriend and face the future together with me, with our hands tightly holding each other?

I'll wait for you answer.

Regards,

Hanbin