Birthday

Happy birthday to our most handsome, sexiest and talented maknae!!! Happy birthday Jung Chanwoo!!!! iKONICs loves you so so much and I am one of them. I hope the best for you and your group. We love you so much our cutie-patotie maknae!!!! ♥♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Chanwoo's big day. He is turning 18 this day. He looks at himself in the mirror one last time before heading out of his apartment to pick you up from your own apartment.

"You're too handsome, Chanwoo-ah. Your beautiful girlfriend will surely fall for you even more." Chanwoo shamelessly told himself.

You and Chanwoo has been a couple for 2 years already. And your relationship with Chanwoo has been good, it may not be stable since both of you are young but it's strong.

You can still remember how awkward Chanwoo is when he confessed to you and asked you to be his girlfriend. But even though Chanwoo was born awkward he is the best boyfriend every girl could ask for.

Chanwoo's smile widens as he approach you. "Good morning jagiya!!!"

You look up from your phone to see the wide grin of your boyfriend, Chanwoo. You pocket your phone and cocked your eyebrow seeing that your beloved handsome boyfriend is overly dressed and he looks extra-happy.

"You look extra-happy and overly dress." You commented after breaking from his hug.

Chanwoo is still grinning widely. "Because today, is a special day."

You furrowed your brow hearing his answer. "Special day? Why? What's the occasion?"

Chanwoo's smiles immediately fades and he looks at you in disbelief. "Did you forget?"

"Forget what?" You ask still confused of what he is talking about.

"You really don't know?"

You sigh deeply before answering him. "Channie, I wouldn't ask if I know."

Chanwoo's shoulder slumped down before turning his back on you. "Nevermind. It's not that important anyway." 

"Aw Channie~" You hooked your arms around his waist. "I might forget whatever it is but there is one thing I will never forget. And that is, I love you." 

That makes the trick to removed the sadness in your boyfriend's eyes. "I love you too." He said and he kiss your forehead lovingly.

-----------------------

"Oi maknae! Happy birthday!" Jiwon a.k.a Bobby greeted Chanwoo as soon as his hyung saw him at the hallway.

"Thank you hyung." Chanwoo forced a smile to hide his disappointment but unfortunately, Jiwon knows him too well and his hyung knows it if he is just faking his smile.

"Oi maknae! Why are you sad? You should be happy. It's your birthday!" Jiwon tried to cheer the maknae.

"I could if only she remembered my birthday."

"Mwo?" Jiwon couldn't seem to believe that Chanwoo's girlfriend forgets the latter's birthday.

"She did not greet me. And she looks like she did not remember that today is my birthday. She even asked me why I am extra-happy and overly dressed. She forgets my birthday, hyung. She forgets the day that her handsome boyfriend was born." Chanwoo starts sulking to his hyung.

"Aigoo maknae! Maybe she was just too busy that it slips her mind. Don't worry, I'll go and tell her that it's your birthday today."

"No!" Chanwoo stops Jiwon from leaving. "If she did not remember then so be it. I don't want her to feel bad if someone reminded her of my special day. There's always be next year. Maybe next year she won't forget my birthday."