Song

You've been in love on one of the school's kingka and that is Jinhwan. The cutest and adorable kingka in your school. You started crushing on him when he saved you from bullies during your 7th grade. And now, your little crush on him became love, but you never dared confess to him.

You disregard the idea of confessing to him when you witness how he rejects those beautiful girls who confessed to him. And since you don't have any chance with him, you decided to move on from him but it is not as easy as you think it is when suddenly he in in your entire class for the whole year.

And now you are few seats away from him in your music class. You keep staring at Jinhwan's sexy back since that's all you can do. Mrs. Cha look back at her class before clapping her hands excitingly.

"Okay, so your finals is approaching. Since it is finals, I want you to pick a partner. And stay with your chosen partner while I am discussing your project. Now, go ahead and find your partner."

You groaned from your chair, you despise this kind of thing. You look at your best friend but unfortunately your best friend exchange you with Bobby, a kingka who is one of Jinhwan's friends.

So much for being a best friend. You said to yourself before going back to your chair with pout on your face.

"Now, where should I find a partner?" You asked no one in particular.

"Hi!"

You freeze in your seat upon hearing that voice. Slowly, you brought you heads up and lo and behold, the guy you've been trying to move on with is standing in front of you.

"I was wondering if you could be my partner." Jinhwan said while scratching the back of his head.

You just keep staring at him dumbfounded not knowing what to say, but nonetheless you nod your head making the smile in Jinhwan's face widen.

"Great!" Jinhwan take the vacant seat beside you still grinning widely unconscious of the turmoil that he caused you.

"Now that all of you have partners, I will announce what your finals will be. Since this is music class, I want you and your partner to write and compose a song. It doesn't matter what kind of genre it is as long as it is originally written and composed by both of you. Now, I'll give the remaining time for you guys to talk about this project."

"So, what kind of song do you want to make?" Jinhwan ask making you caught off guard for the second time.

"Me?" You dumbly asked him.

He chuckles at you before nodding his head. "Yeah you. You are my partner so I have to know your preferred song."

"Ah yeah." You look away from him and think of easy song to write. "How about love song? But not the cheesy kind. I don't really like that kind of song."

Jinhwan nods his head and was thinking deep. "Love song but not too cheesy. Yeah, I like that. We can make that one easily."

You tried hard not to blush in front of him but still you failed miserably.

"Give me your phone number so I can contact you about this project."

And you give him your number before the bell rings.

"I'll call you later. thanks for being my partner."

You stiff in your chair when he ruffles your hair before walking back to his chair to get his things. You clenched your heart that is beating fast and hard against your ribcage.

Oh boy, this is not good.

XXXXX

You are reading a book in your room when your phone rings. You groaned as you reach for your phone and your brow furrowed seeing the unfamiliar number flashing in your phone screen. You decided to answer the call to find out who disturbs your reading time.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo! This is me. Jinhwan."

You almost dropped your phone after knowing the caller.

"Ah...he...hello. W-why did you call?" You asked stuttering miserably.

You heard him chuckle and you badly wanted to bury yourself for embarrassing yourself to him.

"I was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow to start working on our project. If you are free."

It's Saturday tomorrow, a day without Jinhwan but you guess that you'll be seeing him even on the weekend because of the project. So much for moving on. You sarcastically told yourself.

"Hello? You still there?"

"Ah yeah. I'm sorry. I was thinking if I'll be free tomorrow." You reasoned.

"So? Are you?"

You nod but after realizing he can't see you, you said 'yeah' but in a very low voice.

"Great! Let's meet up tomorrow at the park, yeah?"

"Neh"

"Cool! I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Neh. See you tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Because I am sure mine is a very sweet one, now that I heard your voice before sleeping."

Before you could even react Jinhwan already hung up.

"Aish Jinhwan! Stop playing with my feelings!" You frustratingly yells against your pillow.

XXXX

You are making your way to the park, 15 minutes before your set time to meet Jinhwan. You did not went there too early because of excitement or that's what you want to make yourself believe. You sit on one of the benches while waiting for Jinhwan to arrive. You decided to listen to some of Big Bang's song as you wait for him.

You got lost yourself into Big Bang's Sober and you sing along with it without any care to the world. You just continue singing your lungs out and when the song finally ended you open your eyes only to find an amused Jinhwan looking at you while clapping his hand.

"Wow! I never thought you could sing well." Jinhwan said with full of amusement in his voice.

Your face turned red like a cherry and you look down to hide your cheery like face.

"Kyeopta!" You heard Jinhwan said before plopping beside you. "So, let's start?"

You nod your head but still avoiding facing him, you're too embarrassed to look at him. You take out your notebook and pen to start planning on your project.

"Last night, I was thinking of what kind of story our song should have. And I ended up with this idea. This might not be good in your opinion but I hope you listen to it." Jinhwan hesitantly said to you.

You bring yourself to look at him, setting aside the embarrassment you felt a while ago.

"Go ahead; I want to hear your idea." You encourage him to continue.

"Okay" Jinhwan took a deep breath before continuing. "How about we make a song about love at first sight?"

You nod at him to let him continue with his idea.

"I don't know if you have any experience about love at first sight but I do." Jinhwan honestly told you.

You shook your head. "I haven't." It's true. You haven't experience it since you fell in love with him when you were in 7th grade and he's been your classmate since 5th grade.

"Oh" You saw the disappointment in his eyes but as how quick it shows it also fades quickly.

"It's okay. So, what do you think of my idea?"

"Well..." You took a deep breath. "I like that. I haven't experience it so why not. We can work it out knowing that you have experience about it."

Jinhwan smiles widely until his eyes formed crescent and he ruffles your hair like he naturally does it with you.

Please Jinhwan, don't make me fall deeper than I am already with you.

A/N:

There will be pt. 2 of it...please look forward for it.

thank you for reading..^_^