Let them know

Happy birthday to you Lipbalm Prince Yunhyeong!!!!! Saranghae!!! ♥♥♥

p.s. photo credits goes to the rightful owner...

-----------------------------------------

You are busy reading your new purchased book when you heard the sound of the chair being moved in front of you. You did not bother to look up since you know too well who is it and that person will greet you soon as if you guys haven't meet for 10 years.

"Good morning jagiya!!!"

You groaned and roll your eyes before putting down your book. You were greeted by Yunhyeong's bright smile. Too bright that even the sun would be ashamed.

"You're too loud."

"Well, I am always loud." He cheekily answered still smiling brightly.

"Will you stop smiling like an idiot?"

"Meanie!" He pouts and you smile seeing how adorable he is when sulking.

"Good morning oppa!"

You and Yunhyeong look on your side and Yeri, one of your pretty classmates standing beside Yunheyong.

You smile secretly while watching the same scene. Every day one of your classmate will come up to Yunhyeong and tried to flirt with him. Yunhyeong smile at Yeri and you open your book again so it won't be too obvious that you are eavesdropping.

"Good morning, Yeri. And please don't call me oppa, we're just the same age." Yunhyeong politely said and you tried so hard to hide you giggles when you saw how Yeri's face fails.

"Okay, Yunhyeong then. So, I was wondering if you want to hang-out after school." Yeri said in her most sweet voice.

You snicker as you heard her trying to be cute in front of your best friend. Yunhyeong glares at you and you instantly zipped your mouth.

"Thanks for the invitation but I already have plans after class. I am going to date the most beautiful girl in my life. Sorry."

Yeri's eyes widen not believing what she heard. "You...you're dating someone?"

You look up from your book and look at Yunhyeong with annoyed face.

"Yes. I am dating the most wonderful girl in the world." Yunhyeong proudly bragged making Yeri's heart even more broken.

You shook your head before putting back your attention to your book.

"I'm sorry. I did not know. I wish you and your girlfriend to be happy and strong. She's lucky to have you as her boyfriend."

Yunhyeong shook his head with adorn smile gracing his handsome face. "No. I am the lucky one to have her as my girlfriend."

Yeri bowed once more before walking back to her friends with slumped shoulder.

"Ya!" You yell when Yunhyeong suddenly took your book.

"Why do you love reading instead of talking to me?" Yunhyeong asked giving the book a judging look.

"Because you're annoying and books are better than you. Give that back to me."

You tried to get your book back but Yunhyeong stand up, raising the book higher.

"Only if you can." Yunhyeong teasingly said.

You groaned and kick his shin before slumping down in your chair knowing that no matter what you do you can't reach that book. You weren't blessed with heights.