Dance

"Look, I know you wish he'll be here but we both know the truth. Yunghyeong won't be here." Your best friend Chiinie said.

You turned and faced your best friend with a frown etched on your face. "I know that, okay? And besides, I am not here to see him. And you know the reason why I join this ball."

Chiinie sigh sympathetically. "I know. So, if you really wanted to forget him then go and dance with any guy who wanted to dance with you. Who knows you'll meet the right guy for you tonight. So go on." Chiinie encourage you.

You smiles knowing that your best friend is right. If you wanted to forget Yunghyeong then you should start mingling with other single guys.

"Hey, will you dance with me?" You look up and found Taehyung's handsome face in front of you. You looked at Taehyun's extended hand and glance at Chiinie for somewhat approval. When Chiinie nods her head in approval, you smile and reach Taeyung's extended hand.

Taehyung guided you at the dance floor like a real gentleman. You have known Taehyung for 2 years; you are friends but not too close. Taehyung is a good-looking guy and funny one. You never stops laughing all the time as you continue to dance.

After dancing with Taehyung, you danced with several guys before going back to your chair to take a rest. Chiinie handed you a juice and took it with a grateful smile.

"Having fun?" Chiinie inquired.

You put the glass back on the table before answering your best friend's question. "Yeah. I am enjoying it very well." You honestly said.

A fond smile appeared on Chiinie's face as if a mother who is proud of her daughter. "I know you will."

You and Chiinie decided to stay in your sits and just watch as the other people dance at the dance floor, you're both tried from dancing too much. You keep talking random things until a familiar voice surprised you.

"Will you dance with me?"

You and Chiinie simultaneously look at the person who talks and was greeted by Yunhyeong, the very person you are trying to forget this whole summer. The two of you stayed speechless and just looking at Yunhyeong whose hand is awkwardly extended in front of you.

"This is a bit awkward." Yunhyeong awkwardly said hand still stretch out.

Chiinie was the first to get back her senses and immediately nudges your side, making you turn to look at her.

"Go" Chiinie quietly whispered.

You just blink your eyes still looking at your best friend. Chiinie roll her eyes before taking your hand and placed it in Yunhyeong's stretched out hand. Your eyes widen, not expecting Chiinie to do that.

"Go on. Enjoy yourselves." Chiinie said pushing you out of the chair.

You haven't coped up of what is going on, was easily been dragged by Yunhyeong at the dance floor. Yunhyeong gently placed your left hand on his shoulder while he put his right hand on your waist while your other hand were clasped into his.

Slowly, you both move to the slow song at the background. You tried your best to avoid Yunhyeong's hypnotizing eyes.

"You know, I don't have any intention of attending this ball." Yunhyeong started. "But then I thought if I'll attend the ball there's a possibility that I might see you."

You stop moving and look at Yunhyeong with eyes wide open.

"After that camp my mind is always filled with you. And I couldn't wait for the whole summer before I could see you again. I know I might sound creepy but, I like you. I like you since the first day of camp."

You were gobsmacked by Yunhyeong's confession; you did not expect that the guy feels the same as to what you feel for him. Your eyes swell up from happiness and before you could stop yourself, your tears roll down your face making Yunhyeong panic.

"Hey, why are you crying? Omo! I'm sorry I did not wish for you to cry. Omo!" Yunhyeong worriedly said not knowing what to do to stop the tears from rolling down your face.

You wipe the tears with the back of your hands before smilingly, shaking your head. "I'm fine. It's just that, I did not expect that you feel the same."

Know its Yunhyeong's turn to be surprise.

You sniff before making your confession as well. "I like you too, Yunhyeong. Since the first day of camp. I really wanted to talk to you but I am always defeated by my shyness. I came to the ball hoping to forget my feelings for you but now I realize that I can't forget you. I like you so much, Yunhyeong."

Yunhyeong smiles widen and he kissed your forehead before pulling you in his arms. "You don't know how happy am I to know that you like me too."

You both stayed like that for a while in the middle of the dance floor before Yunhyeong speak again.

"So, does it means you're my girlfriend now?"

You smile widely before tightening your hold at him. "Yes. I am your girlfriend now."

Yunhyeong pull away from the hug only to stare into your beautiful eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, Yunhyeong."