Chapter 24

"She really is amazing!" Andy shouted as he and Tyler watched Sarah and David performing on stage.

"I told ya," Tyler replied and couldn't help but smile. His sister was so happy.

After the concert, Andy and Tyler went backstage and met David and Sarah. They stopped on their tracks once they saw David and Sarah kissing.

"Uh... " Andy started saying but he didn't know what to say.

David and Sarah quickly broke the kiss, both embarrassed.

"How long has this been a thing?" Tyler asked looking at David.

"Since winter break," Sarah said trying to get his attention.

Tyler nodded as he processed this and let it go. He grabbed Andy's hand and continued walking.

"We should have said something," David said to Tyler.

"No, it's fine. Me and Andy didn't tell you right away so I understand." Tyler said smiling.

"Congrats Sarah you were amazing," Andy said.

"Thanks, I was nervous but once I started singing I just focused on the music." She said with a smile.

"Well we are going to go home, we haven't had any time for ourselves as much and Tyler's mom is working late so we will see you later. " Andy said walking towards the parking lot.

Tyler laughed and shook his head. "He just wants me by himself, don't mind him. Anyway, take care of my sister. Sarah, good luck." Tyler finished and walked behind Andy.

_________________

Tyler's hot body hovered over Andy's as they kissed passionately.

"I can't believe you're all mine," Andy said as they caught their breaths.

"Well believe it goof. I love you so much." Tyler said kissing Andy's neck.

"I love you too," Andy said bringing Tyler's face up and kissing him.

They continued kissing as their hands roamed each others body.

"Hey, Tyler I'm home!" Tyler's mom yelled from downstairs.

Tyler groaned and got off Andy.

"You're home early," Tyler said sticking his head out of the door.

"Yeah, someone wanted to switch shift so I agreed." His mom said and walked to her room.

Tyler closed his door and walked to his bed once again. He sighed and laid down.

"Its okay Tyler, we can finish this some other time," Andy said laying down next to Tyler. Tyler gave him a smiled and pulled him into a hug.

____________________

"Stand still." Tyler's mother said as she took pictures of Andy and Tyler in front of the staircase.

"Mom its only Prom," Tyler said rolling his eyes.

"Exactly, this is a special day." She said smiling at them.

"It's okay babe," Andy said smiling at Tyler.

They took a few more pictures and walked out of the house.

"We aren't going to the dance are we?" Andy asked as they got into Tyler's car.

"Hell no, I hate dances. I have something else planned for us." Tyler said with a smile.

Andy chuckled and smiled back. He looked out the window and watched the night sky. He felt Tyler's hand land on top of his. He looked over and smiled at Tyler.

Andy knew for sure he was insanely in love with Tyler.

They arrived at the beach and hot out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" Andy asked.

"Finishing my swimming lesson," Tyler said and took Andy's hand.

They walked to the water and took their clothes off except for their boxers. They got in the water and walked to where the water reached their waist.

They looked at each other's eyes and leaned in. Their lips met and Tyler pulled Andy in closer. Andy wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist and started grinding on him.

Tyler let out a moan and grabbed onto Andy's hair.

"You're so hot," Tyler said as he broke the kiss.

"Look who's talking," Andy replied kissing Tyler's neck.

Andy's head shot back up and kissed Tyler softly. They stopped kissing and looked up at the sky. Admiring the view.

"I got accepted," Andy said all of the sudden.

"Are you going?" Tyler asked.

Tyler watched as Andy was self-conflicting. "I want to but I don't want to leave you."

"Do it. Don't lose this opportunity because of me. I'll be here waiting for you." Tyler said giving Andy a smile.

"I also got accepted to an internship as a photographer for this one company that takes pictures of animals and nature."

"Really? That's awesome!" Tyler said with a grin. He couldn't believe how this was all happening to his boyfriend.

"They agreed to let me have my two years of college to get my diploma to just take random pictures nearby and then I would start full time, and you can come with me if you want. I would be traveling all over the world."

"Andy, If you want me to go I will. I don't have to stay in one place to write another book." Tyler said smiling.

"I don't want to leave you," Andy said looking at Tyler.

"I know but we will be fine, before you know it we will be together again."

_________________________