Chapter 20

"I am not your boyfriend."

Those five words ran through Andy's mind for the past 3 days. David was getting out of the Hospital today and Andy couldn't wait to talk to Tyler back at the resort. He needed to try to clear things up.

"I'll be okay mom," David said as he walked to the car with his mom. She came yesterday but unfortunately has to go back to Nevada.

"Call me if you need anything okay honey?" She gave him a hug and walked away to her own car. David walked to his and he sat in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" Andy asked his best friend.

"Yeah, I am. Time to pack and head home." He said and closed his eyes.

Andy nodded and drove off.

When they got to the resort Andy made his way quickly to their room and opened it. No one was there. He looked around and saw that all of Tyler's stuff was gone. How could that be? He was supposed to go home tomorrow.

"You looking for Tyler?" David asked as he came in.

"Where is he?" Andy asked.

"He left Andy," David said softly and sat down on the couch.

"He didn't even say goodbye." Andy sat on the couch with David as his heart started to fall apart.

"Sometimes the ones we love the most leave us and hurt us, but I'm here for you," David said hugging Andy.

"I'm sorry," Andy said.

"Sorry for what?"

"Kelly kissed me." David pulled away after hearing those words.

"What?"

"The day after you guys broke up she came in my room all upset and then she kissed me right when Tyler walked in."

"That bitch." David spat out. "Now Tyler thinks you don't love him."

"I never told him that I did love him. But I do. I really do." Andy said giving a small smile.

"Go after him," David said all of the sudden.

"What?" Andy asked in disbelief.

"You love him. Something tells me he loves you too. Go after him. Stay with him. Be with him." David said smiling.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't even know what to do to get him to listen to me or convince him that I do love him. Heck, I don't even know where he lives."

"I still have to mail him his check, I could just give it to you and give you the address. And just let your heart take the lead. When things are settled between you and him call me and I'll send over your stuff."

"You really are okay with me staying here? In Florida?"

"If it means you and Tyler being happy, then yes."

"Do you really think he will let me into his life again?" Andy asked.

David nodded and smiled.

"What about you?" Andy asked.

"I will be fine. I promise. I just want you to get your life on the road. Finish high school. Go to college. Get a career. Do all of that with the person you love. Tyler."

"You know, it's crazy how in just 3 months I fell in love with him. Less technically. I never thought I would meet someone that would mean so much to me. I think about him all the time and after the first time, I kissed him I knew he was special. I knew that I wanted to be with him."

"Andy, shut up and go pack. Save all this mushy love talk to Tyler. I'll get his check." David said chuckling.

Andy nodded and ran to his room. He quickly packed his things. He double checked everything. After he finished packing he looked out the window and towards the blue clear sky.

He was actually going to do it. He was going to find Tyler and tell him, no, show him how much he means to him.

"Andy hurry!" He heard David call.

"Coming!" He yelled back. He picked up his stuff and walked out. Andy found David by his car.

"You're driving me?" He asked.

"No, Ellen is coming for me. You are taking my car." David said tossing the keys to Andy.

"No freaking way." He said with a huge smile.

"Go get him, Tiger." David said and then a blue car parked in front of them. David waved at his best friend and got in the car.

Time to get Tyler back.