Chapter 10

Tyler woke up to the sound of his alarm. His hand moved around searching for the devise responsible for the alarm. After a couple minutes of not finding it he looked at the drawer that's a couple feet away from the bed. He saw his phone. He reached out for it but slipped out of the bed and fell on the floor. A sharp pain ran through his right arm. He ignored it and looked for his phone again. Luckily the phone fell as well. Tyler checked the time, it's 9 am. Great. He got up and headed to his closet to get a towel. His right arm was starting to hurt really bad. He could barely move it up to his chest. He didn't want to risk going above chest height. As he walked to the bathroom to shower there was a soft knock on his door.

Tyler opened the door and saw Andy standing outside. He looked kinda embarrassed. "Hey, Tyler I need a favor. Can I take a shower in your room?"

Tyler stared at him but didn't answer. Tyler thought about how he jerking off to his picture. He couldn't help but feel the warmth in his cheeks.

"Look, my bathroom is being a b*tch today and is only putting out cold water. And Davids room is locked."

Tyler, again, just stared at him.

Just as Tyler was about to answer, Andy's phone rings. He pulls it out and answers.

"Hey David what's up?... Oh really?...How long... .oh okay sure thing... .okay, see ya." Andy hung up.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Well turns out that Davids girlfriend, Kelly, is finally coming back from vacation. David is bringing her here and wants us to be ready for the arrival."

"How long until he comes back?"

"In about half an hour or less." He responded. "So can I shower? Or?. . ."

"I gotta shower too man," Tyler said as he tried to lean on the wall but the sharp pain stops him. Tyler grunted a little but shrugged it off.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked stepping up closer to him. Examining Tyler's arm.

"Yea, I'm fine." He said not moving away.

"Hey, this might seem crazy but, how about we both shower together?" He asked while blushing a bit.

"I don't know. . . "

"Dude, you're gonna need help with the arm. I can help you out." He said and took Tyler's hand in his.

Tyler hesitated but finally agreed. He kept his hand in Andy's and lead him to the bathroom. They walked in and hung up their towels.

Andy took off his shirt and now was only left with his shorts on. Tyler tried to take his shirt off too but his right arm wouldn't cooperate. "Here I got it," Andy said and took off Tyler's shirt. Tyler gave Andy a smile and thanked him. Andy smiled and his eyes connected again with Tyler's.

Now it's getting awkward.

Tyler turned on the water and waited for the water to get warm enough to get in. "So. . . " Andy began. Tyler just laughed at how awkward this was. Tyler checked the water and it was finally at a good temperature. So he decides to take his shorts off and surprise, he had no underwear on. Tyler turned around before Andy can see him. Andy takes his shorts off too and underwear. Tyler didn't look down at him but he can feel Andy's eyes looking Tyler over. They got into the shower and washed their body. Tyler and Andy were left in a tight spot. Tyler's back was on Andy's chest and his cock was slightly touching his butt. Andy's hands wrapped around Tyler's waist and his mouth went up to his ear. "I couldn't stop thinking about you yesterday."

Tyler bit his lip and turned around. His eyes were on Andy's. Tyler knew this was wrong but he couldn't stop himself. His heart was pounding. "Me neither." Andy leaned in and kissed Tyler. He stayed frozen but then kissed back. Tyler's hands traveled around Andy's back. Andy's hands on Tyler's hair. Andy bit Tyler's bottom lip, asking for permission and Tyler let him in. His tongue on his. Tyler heard him moan a bit and then pulled away. "We can't."

"Why not?" He asked.

"It's not right," Tyler said.

"How?" He asked, his eyes still on Tyler.

"I'm not supposed to be kissing another guy," Tyler said. He didn't know what to say.

"That's bullshit." He scoffed.

Tyler turned around and got out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom. He heard the water turn off and saw Andy walking out with his towel around him. He looked at Tyler for a second and walked towards the door. Tyler, who was still in his towel as well, stopped him. Andy turned around to look at Tyler and once he did. Tyler kissed him. He kissed him back with a lot of force. His hands going around Tyler's waist. Tyler pushed him against the door while he places his hands on Andy's hips. Tyler gave him another kiss. "Go change." He opened the door and closed it after Andy got out.

Tyler changed into some jeans and a button-up white shirt. "I'm home," David yells.

Tyler headed downstairs and met him. Followed by some girl with blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Kelly!" She introduced herself. Tyler shook her hand.

"Kelly!" I heard Andy yell as he came running down the stairs. He was dressed and looked amazing.

She hugged him and Andy gave Tyler a playful look.

"Are you guys hungry?" David asked.

"Of course, do you even know me?" Andy joked. They all laughed and headed to the cars outside. "I'll go with Tyler," Andy told David. David and Kelly walked to his car and Andy and Tyler walked towards the extra one.

"Hey, do you wanna watch a movie later?" Andy asked Tyler. Andy bit his lip as he waited for the response.

"Yeah sounds fine, In your room though," Tyler told him and he nodded.

"Can't wait." He gave Tyler a smile.