"Girl do you know that the guys are getting mad cred from all the music that they drop? Including this mixtape. They're fan base is growing everyday." She said showing me the amount of followers they've gained on Instagram.

"I'm proud.. Very proud. Oooo how about we wear this?" I asked picking up two dresses.

"Oooo I'll go look for some cute heels." A.J said walking away.

We are gonna look great tonight.

-----------------

(Chris' POV)

We all chilled and ate by the pool after breakfast was done. Jay left because she didn't want her family to get worried. But, this is the happiest I've been in a while.

"Nigga you cannot stop smiling can you?" Red asked while splashing water on me.

"I guess I can't..." I said shaking my head.

"So what really happened?" August asked as they waited for my response.

"Well y'all saw who was in my bed this morning so y'all know that happened.... and she talked to me. That's all y'all need to know." I said smiling from memories of last night.

"Well I'm glad y'all back together. Don't do nothin' stupid this time mane." August said dapping me.

"Yeah I agree... She know you performing at Ace tonight?" Red asked.

"Nah... Its supposed to be a surprise. AJ is supposed to bring her and Shay."

"Aye Chris... We gone let you do majority of the set tonight." Trey said moving his feet around in the water.

"What you mean? I thought y'all was gone sing wit me." I said looking at him and August.

"Yeah we are... But since Jay doesn't know that you're gonna be at the club performing, we want her to hear you." Trey said as August shook his head agreeing.

"Okay I'm cool with that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Me and Jamal gone be ya escorts... We gone take care of the girls backstage." Red said winking and laughing.

"Anyways... I gotta figure out what I'm wearin." August said looking at his phone.

"You sound like a girl figuring out an outfit... But, aye A.J said they gone be in VIP on the balcony." Trey said locking his phone.

"Y'all nervous?" Red asked us.

"Nervous? Trigga ain't neva nervous." Trey said scoffing.

"Nah... The ladies love me either way. No need to be nervous." August said dramatically.

"Chris?" He asked as they all looked at me.

"Ion think so... I mean it is what it is. I gotta do what it do and when that do gets done that's when I gotta repeat that do another time." I said swaying my feet in the water.

"Man what?" Trey asked as we all started laughing hysterically. I'm starting to get crazy like them. I received at text from Jay.

Babygirl👸🏾💍: my family wants to meet you 😶

I laughed to myself and responded.

Me: have they heard good things about me?

The guys were having a conversation about who gone get the most girls by the end of the night as I shook my head.

Babygirl👸🏾💍: 85% positivity

Me: ok I can deal wit that... Is dinner or lunch cool?

I texted her back and I kept laughing to myself. I wonder how much do they know what happened wit our breakup.

Babygirl👸🏾💍: they said sure.... Maybe tomorrow we go to dinner around 6 at Richards?

I thought about my schedule and I know I have no plans. It's a restaurant that's along the beach. It's somewhat in the middle of fancy and casual. Can I call it cansy or fasual? I chuckled to myself at the thought.

Me: perfect .. Should I dress up?

I sat and waited for her response.

"What you over there smiling about now Chris?" Trey asked laughing aloud.

"Jay said that her family wants to meet me and go to dinner." I said informing them.

"Ohhhh snap you gone be in the hot seat mane." August said patting my back.

Babygirl👸🏾💍: just be yourself and dress normally... No need to get out of character.

"Yeah .... But she said that they heard mostly positive things about me... So I think I'm good to go." I said locking my phone.

"Yeah, but the brother was around during the breakup... So then what?" Red asked looking at me with a worried expression.

"Imma just have to tell it like it is." I said looking down at my hands.

I wonder how the dinner is gonna go.
--------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋