Thirteen

Mitch's POV

"Okay thank you for your presentation Mr and Mrs Sugg, you may be seated."
Today was presentation day. Luckily Jerome and I finished the report and model successfully. I hold onto the model tightly, but not too tightly, meanwhile Jerome hold onto the report.
I was very anxious and wanted to die. Not literally dying, but just die. I can't explain it. Anyways I was praying that we would get to present tomorrow rather than today. I was so anxious that during lunch, Lachlan asked what was wrong. And believe me, Lachlan never questioned my anxiety before.

God I can't wait to leave.

Shut up Mitchell. Be a man and stop being nervous. What's wrong with you freak.

"Mr. Aceti and Mr. Hughes? You're up. The last one for today I believe," my history teacher Mr. Adams calls out. The palms of my hands began to sweat as I stood up in front of the class with Jerome.

"Hello fellow classmates. I'm Jerome Aceti and I'm here with Mitchell Hughes. We're here to present our landmark, The Eiffel Tower," Jerome briefly said. I rolled my eyes when he said my birth name. He has been calling me that ever since we were partners.

Jerome nudges my side as my cue to say facts. I cleared my voice and took a breath. "T-the Eiffel Tower w-was originally built as the entrance arch for the World's Fair in 1889. It was going to be demolished in 1909, b-but was saved because it was repurposed as a giant radio antenna," I smirked after saying my part. Jerome continues to say more things about it as I showed the model we built. The model actually looked shit but I didn't mind at all. As long as I'm getting a good grade.

At the end of our presentation (which felt like a whole year), Mr Adams was incredibly impressed since he didn't knew Jerome was that intelligent (I was surprised myself to be completely honest).

I felt relieved. Finally this nightmare is all over. After school ended, I walked quickly home so Jerome won't come across me. I was so done with him. Mostly because how I'm falling for him. I don't want to be in love again, since what happened last time.

Flashbacks came into my mind of my last relationship. Luckily I ignored it.

As I got home I went quickly to my room and began to masturbate..

I'm joking I didn't actually. Instead I played minecraft and trolled on these two 11 year olds.

-
A/N
Sup my dudes.
This story is so messy omfg. I want to fix things but I cringe every time I read a chapter of this story whoops. Probably when I end this.

I'm thinking of doing more stories after I finish this. Probably something more original than this.

G R E E N
I S
N O T
A
C R E A T I V E
C O L O R.

But yeah like other ships or a character I made up who is in a fictional world? I have lots of ideas but I'm way too lazy to write them.