Prolouge

Mitch's POV

It was another day of highschool. I was in my boring stupid math class. Then as the teacher was talking, there was a knock on the door. She opened it and smiled. There was a boy. He must be the new kid.

"Hi you must be the new kid! My name is Mrs. Harvey. Will you introduce yourself to the class?" She asked. He nodded and stand in front of the class.

"Hi my name is Jerome and I transferred here to get a more better education, " He introduced himself and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Jerome. Your seat is in next to Preston. Preston will you please raise your hand so he can see who you are."

Preston did as what the teacher told him to. Jerome walked to the seat.
"Class please stop what your doing and get out your math book. Please go to page 375 and work on problems 1-20," The teacher told the class. Some people groaned.

As I was working I started thinking about Jerome. He must be a very nice kid. Maybe I should be friends with him. I only had one friend. Lachlan was his name. We met at an amusement park and a couple of hours later that day we instantly became best friends. Still I wanted another friend. Maybe me and Jerome could be best friends. Maybe close brothers.

The bell ringed and I packed my stuff.
"Okay students for homework please do the next page 1-25," the teacher said as we leave. I look over to see Jerome talking to Preston. I was about to talk to him but then I stopped and the voice in my head started interrupting my action.

Nope, he's never going to be friends with you Mitch. Just give up already. You try to much.

I sighed as I saw Jerome, not only with Preston, but with the popular kids. They took Jerome away from sight.

See I told you. You fucktard.

~

Jerome became the most popular kid in the school after that. He beat out everyone. He was every where. He always goes to parties, get drunk, and have sex. Well, that's what I heard. Everyone treats him as a king. He was also the school bully but luckily not my bully.

I regret not talking to him when he first got here. But of course, the voice in my head had to interrupt me. The voice has always done that. Before I've gotten the chance to do something that can possibly change my life, the voice starts giving me less hope.

----------------------------------------------
Yay prolouge!

There's seriously no way to make a Prolouge exciting tbh.

The very first chapter will come very soon. I'll try to keep this book to stay longer than the ones that have been deleted in the past (I'm sorry). So the prolouge basically explains everything. From the past to the present, well on this book.

Basically if any violence or smut scene happens throughout the book, I'll be putting warnings in the beginning. Yup I'm nice enough to make sure you people won't be scared of the things that can happen.
Also there would be swearing in this book. I know Mitch and Jerome don't swear in their videos, but you never know they probably swear when there's no camera. So if you're very young I suggest you to not read this.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this AU fanfiction. Well as I'm typing this, I should be in bed because I'm going to vacation tomorrow but I'm writing this for all of you.