Ten

Mitch's POV

It was the night before Christmas. Actually it was a week before Christmas. I finally got out of school for winter break and I'm so happy.

Finally two weeks to myself playing video games and not socializing with anyone.

But that changed really quickly when Mr. Adams specifically stated that we still needed to work on our project during winter break. Well that got out of the window real fast.

Jerome arrived at my house and we talked about how we were going to make our model.

"Wood would be so much better to use," he says. I snorted.
"Why can't we just use paper? Just imagine a paper model!"
"But what if it would get wet?" he asked in fright. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh I never knew building was going to be so difficult," I complained as I fiddled with my fingers.

"How about we ask Dan and Phil? They know how to craft," Jerome exclaims.

"Fine but do you have their number?"

"Yeah I have lots of people's numbers. I just don't call them back," he got out his phone and called Phil since he's always with Dan apparently. It rings for a while and then he picks up.

Jerome: Hey Phil!
Phil: Oh hi Jerome I was wondering if you were going to call!
Jerome: Is Dan with you?
Phil: He sure is
Dan: *background* hi
Jerome: Great! Anyways my partner and I were wondering what to use for our model. Mitch and I knew we had to ask you guys for your opinion.
Dan: *muttering* Mitch and Jerome. Oh my god OTP.
Phil: *quietly talks* Dan! You can't go around telling people your thought on them being a couple! What if they're straight?
Dan: Fine Phil, you shipping police.
Phil: Alright sorry about that! We decided using possibly wood, Popsicle sticks, or cardboard? Either of those would be fine.
Jerome: Alright thanks!
Dan: And remember kids, don't...
Phil: DAN PLEASE STOP.

Phil hangs up. I'm on the floor trying not to laugh. Jerome was doing the same thing.

"Did they knew we could hear them the whole time?" I giggled. We couldn't help but to let our laugh. We both laughed for a good solid 3 minutes. It felt great being with someone.

"Alright Mitch, that's enough. I don't want you to die too young."

~ The night before Christmas (no not the movie) ~

"Mitchell honey, did you clean the toilets for tonight?" my mom quickly asks as she scrubs the dinner table.
My parents decided to throw a Christmas party on the night before Christmas and she says because it's going to be fun. But really it's because she wants us to socialize more and have friends. Marley quickly got out of the party planning because she's going to her boyfriend's house for Christmas and Kyleigh as well. So it was just going to be my little brother Connor and I.

"Yeah mom and I also cleaned my room which I don't understand why since the party is not at my room."

"Good Mitchell. You can go to your room now," She replied. I went back to my room to rest for a while. Lachlan texted me earlier so I might as well reply.

Lachlan: yooo
Mitch: yoooooooo
Lachlan: YOOOOOO
Mitch: YOOOOOOOO
Lachlan: alright that enough lmao
Mitch: wyd?
Lachlan: I'm baking cookies with mum
Mitch: oh so you volunteered as tribute?
Lachlan: MITCH NO YOU HUNGER GAMES TRASH
Mitch: ik I just love peenis
Lachlan: 0-0
Mitch: NONONO WAIT
Mitch: I MEANT THE SHIP PEENIS, KATNISS X PEETA
Lachlan: sure you did
Mitch: s t o p
Lachlan: hah so yeah i can't come over atm. also how is you being partners with Jerome?
Mitch: it's fine
Lachlan: have you guys did the thing
Mitch: WHAT NO
Mitch: LACHLAN
Lachlan: I'm just asking jfc
Mitch: this is getting weird I gtg m8
Lachlan: Alright m8. Have a nice Christmas!
Mitch: thanks fam