Five

A/N why do you guys even like this book omg I give slow updates

Jerome's POV

As I sat down at my final class, I saw him again. The guy I've been thinking about for a while. I was glad I can see him again. It would be awful if I never seen him again! I glanced at him a bit and started looking around the classroom. History, the subject I'm horrible but also I'm okay at. History can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I do like it. Learning about other different people in the world and the achievements they made seem awesome.

The teacher finally walked into the classroom and settle down the others. He told all of us to introduce ourselves to the class one at a time.

Yes! I can finally found out what's that guy's name.

After what it feels for centuries, it was his turn. He got up and looked a bit nervous. I can't help but to feel bad for him. I don't know him really well but from what it seems, he must of not really talk to a lot of people.

"Uh I'm Mitch and I like video games," he says quickly and sat down. Mitch. What a great name for a cute guy like him!
Then it was my turn to introduce myself. My plan was to try to impress him. I want to be like 'Senpai! Senpai why won't you notice me?' all over Mitch. To impress him is like impressing the girls. But much more better.
As I stood up I heard people quietly cheering for me which was kind of odd.

"I'm Jerome and I like sports."

I mentally slapped myself. Really Jerome? Is that all you have to say? Plan failed and he didn't looked impressed. I quickly sat down in disappointment and see other people introduce themselves. I wasn't really paying attention to the others. All I was imagining what would happen if that plan actually work. We would be able to talk, we would go to each other's houses and mess around. Oh and don't forget the endless kisses we would do. I mean, if we were a couple.

I wrote notes on my notebook and listened to what Mr Adams had to say. But I couldn't help thinking about Mitch. I wish I can get him out of my mind but I can't. I guess that's what love is all about.

I also couldn't stop looking at Mitch. He is just too perfect. I guess the teacher noticed and didn't mind at all. Which was strange. Usually when I try to flirt with a girl during classes in the past years, I would get in trouble, which didn't mind me at all.

I guessed I accidentally stared at him way too long that he noticed. I blushed in embarrassment, hoping no one would see. And Mitch started blushing as well. His face was red as a tomato and I think mine were too.

The school bell ranged and I got disappointed. I don't want to wait tomorrow to see him. I want to be able to talk to him more and at least know a bit about him. Then an idea popped in my head.

I quickly pack my bags and walk to find him. I was alone in a hallway since everyone else was more quicker to go. I finally found him in front of me and I tried not to make a single sound.
I think my footsteps were loud and he then looks back and looked like he was about to punch me. But then stopped as he knew who I was.

"What do you want?" He said a bit harshly.

"Sorry I just want to apologize about earlier," I quickly say before I get him super angry.

"Sure whatever," he replied as he roll his eyes. Doesn't he know I mean it? I know he could be a little stressed out, but still.

"No I'm serious. I really am sorry. I didn't mean it honestly."

"Alright I said whatever, can I please go I have homework to do you know," he says a bit annoyed. I finally let him go to his home as I stand in the hallway alone. I smiled to myself.

Who knew history class was great?

-
A/N new update woo woo.
Sorry it took so long. I was lazy as usual and the next update may come out late because I start school in a few weeks and I might be busy.
Last week I went to Disneyland and it was very great. There were baymax balloons and I really want them so I was hoping to get them the next day but there weren't any :(
ALSO THE PARADE CELEBRATION WAS COOL AS FUCK. THERE WERE LIGHTS AND SHIT AND IT WAS SO AWESOME. Sadly my phone died before it started but I think there are videos of it on YouTube if you want to check it out. Alright I need to sleep because I haven't slept for a day and I'm super tired.