Getting to know you

Start from the beginning

"Sure ashy boy follow me" I saw Ash face was slightly mad, but kept it cool. I think ashy is a cute name.

"Serena, you could've asked quicker" Dawn said

"sorry Dawn"

"well next time, you will have
mooooorrre time with him, hehe" she laughed out, causing me to blush madly.

"s-shut up Dawn" Great. Now Dawn is gonna tease me everyday.

Ash POV

Me and Gary were walking, to get my timetable, Gary keeps telling me about the school, which I find it interesting because there are lots of clubs even battling, which will be fun for me and my Pokemon.

Me and Gary were heading to the head office, I think this is where you get the timetable, as we entered, I saw a man with a white coat, he was tall and has a fuzzy hair.

"Oh hello Gary, what bring you here" he said, then he looked me. "Well hello there ash, good to see you" I smiled at him.

"Is good to see you to professor sycamore". I said, well you maybe guessing how I know professor sycamore, it's because my Greninja. Until Gary broke the conversation.

"WAIT, You two know each other" 

Then Sycamore stepped in.

"Of course, Ash here is one of my students, when he travelled around kalos" he said, 

Gary smirked at me. "Well then ashy boy has Gotten a lot stronger than I thought"

"Of course Gary, I have been practising and battling through kalos, you know. Oh and professor can I have my timetable, me and Gary will be late for our lesson." I said. He got to his desk and took a paper out and gave it to me. I looked at my timetable. But Gary took it off me.

"well Ashy boy you have the same classes as me"

"great" I replied sarcastically. Gary laughed at my reaction.

Me and Gary are now going to english, my first lesson. As I entered the classroom. All the students were looking me, that's creepy. Then a women with brown hair came to me.

"So You must be the new student, would you like to introduce yourself.
I nodded and went in front, Gary went to his seat

hello, my name is Ash Ketchum, I'm from pallet town, this is my buddy pikachu" I pointed at my pikachu

"PIKA" my buddy responded with greet.

All the student in the classroom awed my buddy.

"Welcome Ash, my name is miss juniper and I'll be your teacher today. So since your new here, you can sit where ever you want."

I looked at the class and there were some seats available. I looked over Gary, who had a empty seat. I'll sit next Gary just this once. I went and sat down next to him.

"Nice choice ashy-boy, maybe we'll have fun this year" Gary said. I smiled at my ridiculous friend and began focusing on the lesson.

Time skip to lunch

I got my lunch from the sandwich bar and looked around for a table.

"Where shall I sit"

"Ashy-boy over here" Gary waved at me which got my attention and start walking towards his table. When u arrived. I sat down next to him with his group of friends and started to eat my lunch.

"Hey cuz, what do you think of this school" May asked. 

"Its great, the student and teachers are really nice"

I looked at all of Gary and may friends but some one was missing

"Hey Dawn where's Serena" may said

"oh, she's with that stupid dick over there" she pointed out to a table and I saw Serena with...calem. It made my heart broken for some reason , why I just met her, do I even care about her.

"ASH"

"Huh" breaking my thought. I looked over at Gary and his friend who were all looking at me.

"you sort of dosed off there, you alright" Gary said

"yeah I'm alright, thanks" I nodded in response with a fake smile.

"no probs" Gary said and smiled. But in the corner of my eye, dawn smirked at me. Something is wrong with that girl.

Soon. The bell rang across the room and I started to go to my next lesson until.

"Hey Ash" someone called out ringing my ears. I turned around as I stopped walking and saw Dawn running to me.

"Hey Dawn, what brings you here"

"Just asking what's your next lesson" dawn said

"I got history"

"wow. Same here, come in lets go" she grabbed my hand and we went pretty quickly to our lesson. We arrived at our class, I sat down in my seat and dawn sat next me pretty close. Other students arrived and guess who came to ruin the moment.

Calem

He and Serena came and took a seat in the front row. Calem glared at me while I smirked back at him for that fight we had, but Serena just frowned not at me but to dawn. Right something is wrong between these girls.

"Ok, my name is mr birch and I'll be your history teacher, so let's get started. "