1: Arrogant Boy

I walk down the hall, duffel on one shoulder, backpack on the other, textbooks, notebooks and folders in my arms.
"Sup yo?" I turn to see Sulli, my cousin.
"Oh, hey." I give her a tense smile.
"Need some help?" She chuckles, seeing my obvious struggle to juggle all of the things in my possession.
I laugh a lightly, "yes please."
She sighs and shakes her head jokingly and reaches out for my textbooks. Sticking my tongue out at her, I hand them over.
"Yah, is that any way to treat your unnie?"
"You being family, and us being in America, yes."
Sulli gives me a look. But then her look fades into a slight panic. "Don't look now, but I think Trouble and his evil henchmen are heading this way." I turn despite her warning, and see him, walking right towards us.
"Oh look, what do we have here? The Sweetheart," he takes a lock of Sulli's dark chocolate hair and twirls it between his fingers, then directs his attention to me, "and Other." He chuckles to himself.
I roll my eyes and Sulli slaps his hand away from her. "Don't touch me."
"Just - move, capisce?"
"Hhmmm..." He places his index finger on his chin. "No," giving me a smirk, I try to walk around him, but he moves to block me.
"Jackson, move."
He sighs in mock longing, "Oh, alright. You've twisted my arm." He steps out of my way and flourishes his arm in a royal manner, doing a light bow. As I walk past him, I place my hand over his face and push him backwards, and I hear Sulli snicker behind me.
"Hi..." I hear JB, one of Jackson's friends say behind me. I risk a glance and see him staring at Sulli with a sparkle in his eye. She bows out of politeness, and he gives her a nervous smile.

Sulli throws my books in the top of my locker and I give my duffel one last kick to ensure that my locker closes.
With my backpack still slung over my shoulder, I slam my locker shut and heave out a sigh.
"You do too many things, I swear." Sulli looks at me in fake exhaustion.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So..."
She looks at me panicked. "What?"
"JB, huh?"
"What? Pfft, JB? Come on..." She giggles nevously.
"Yeah, whatever. You're such a liar. Come on, kaja. We have class."
At that, she looks relieved. "Yeah, let's go."