I received a text from Shay again.

Shay💅🏾: Are you listening to the mixtape girl? August know he sounds good. He so fine.😍

Me: Yes I'm listening. You'll meet him sooner or later😂

Shay💅🏾: there's three songs that you need to listen to the most. I thinks it's gonna be real personal for you.😪

Me: what are they called Shay? 😕

Shay💅🏾: Seasons Change, My Friend, and See You Around... Listen to every single word Jay....

I stopped texting her and I turned on See You Around. The more I listened to it, I had so much regret.

Tears rolled down my cheek. I don't wanna be with Q's cousin. He doesn't have my heart.. Chris does. I want him to know that. I finally listened to the song called Seasons Change.

I felt his emotion and I felt like I was ready to break down. He needs me and I know for a act that I need him in my life. Not Q's cousin. Christopher Brown is most definitely the one for me.

I went to snapchat and searched for a recent post to his story. 15 minutes ago he was sitting on his couch at the big house watching a movie.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys off of the dresser. I ran out of my bedroom and I ran to the door.

"Aye where you going?!" Tae yelled out asking as all eyes were on me.

"I'll be back in the morning! There's something I gotta do! Pryce don't touch or break any of my stuff!" I yelled while running out the door. I ran to the elevator and got on. As soon as it landed on the lobby floor, I ran out the back door to the parking lot to get to my car. I gotta see him. I want him to know the truth.

I turned on My Friend and began to listen as I pulled off from my place.

Such a sweet song that touched my heart. Chris is forever mine and he is truly my best friend.
---------------

(Chris' POV)

Here I am by myself. This has been such a bad day. On the bright side, I can say that I saw Jay for the first time in 2 months and our mixtape is doing well. I just hope that she processed everything that I said.

August and Red left about an hour ago. I can't beg Jay to come to me anymore. I finally came to that conclusion. I've written her songs, I've texted her, I sent her gifts, and I poured my heart out to her. Trust me, I love that girl, but something has to give. I can't do everything.

My thoughts were interrupted as there was a loud knock at the front door. I don't know who this was but they were knocking like they were the police. I looked around the table to make sure Red ain't leave no weed or no blunts on there.

"Who is it!?" I asked as I opened up the door. I looked down and to my surprise it was Jay.

"What are you doin------" I was cut off by her pulling my shirt down and kissing me on my lips. It's been a long time since we've kissed. I felt the Sparks like it was our first time.