(6)

Dedicated to masreyya :)) thank you for voting and commenting ^^ I went through all the comments and saw your support!! Thank You, love! <3

#67 in Spiritual- 13 August

Thank You guys!!! :*
.

"Coincidences,
They are life's ways to remind us
That we can't run from destiny"

.

Furqan

Furqan rushes to the nearest toilet on the floor.

He hurriedly gets inside, opens his bag and takes out his brush and starts brushing his teeth. He then freshens up and rushes inside one stall to change.

Furqan has stayed in his office the entire night, preparing for a conference that is will be held after an hour.

His team and he, finished working on the software last week, a month before the official deadline and have been preparing for this conference henceforth.

Today, they have to give a detailed demo of the software to their investors and then decide the launching date with them.

They have originally planned three meetings with the investors. One today and the rest in the first week of next month.

Furqan being the person in charge of today's presentation has had a busy week.

It has been three weeks since the meeting with Ala's family and Furqan no longer has any thoughts about the meeting or marriage. Those thoughts and insecurities only bugged him for three days. Then he busied himself with work.

That's how Furqan deals with things that he doesn't care about. He forgets about them by making himself busy with what he loves the most aka his work.

Furqan looks at the time and feels relieved to see that he still has forty minutes till the conference. He sets an alarm to after thirty minutes and calmly walks to his cabin.

His team consists of four people. All of them are running around making sure everything is alright in the meeting room and with the software.

They have to show how the software works and give a small preview by using it.

It's compulsory to do so, so that the company and investors are guaranteed that the software operates properly and therefore give a final date for the launch.

Furqan has already checked everything and assigned everyone work before heading to the bathroom and freshening up, because-

Priorities.

So now all Furqan has to do is eat something, take a peaceful walk and then head to the conference room for his team's presentation.

Furqan picks his wallet up from his cabin and puts it in one of the back pockets of his jeans. He then heads to the cafeteria and gets some salad and water.

He takes the furthest seat in the cafeteria, far away from the door and looks out of the see-through glass windows that make one of the walls of the cafeteria.

His company is located in the middle of many others, therefore the view isn't something beautiful. Especially with his rival company right in front of him.

Also, the busy road and sidewalks filled with people running to their workplace gives absolutely no satisfaction to him.

The cafeteria is on the sixth floor, while the conference hall and Furqan's office on tenth.